Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What. A. Cunt.

The thing he , & cunty chops, seem to be overlooking is that Harry is happy here & has said he wants to stay here , forever .

I know a lot of footballers are short on brain cells but how do they translate what harry has said to something totally the opposite?

Everything is a "catch 22" situation for us according to them..........so now we need to 'win something' without actually playing well, or else our players will draw too much attention to themselves
Agree. If we play well and win, all our best players will be poached. If we play poorly and get beaten, all our best players will walk.

Bitter, much? It must be truly horrible to be in their (Merson & Ferdinand) shoes -watching their once great teams become a shadow of their former selves. I can taste their salty tears....

"Debate"

Liverpool fan & Woolwich fan, chaired by Liverpool fan agreeing yet again that Spurs will lose all their players and their manager

"Debate"

WHY IS IT ALWAYS LIVERPOOL AND WOOLWICH

Shame Hoddle is also banging the drum, but thats only because Levy sacked him.

Pundits when discussing Spurs are basically:

"Yeah, well everyones gonna leave you......you are broke...you cant pay them enough and they will LEAVE you. I would love it....LOVE IT if that happens. I like your players and manager and cant handle the fact that your club is doing what I wish mine was doing. I hate Spurs but like everything about them.
ARRRRRGHHHHHHH, you wont win nothing....NOTHING.....and if you do they will all leave anyway, and your stadium is going to cripple you. Stupid, should have got the taxpayer to build it, like the great Man City who have great players.
Your squad is avaerage but Barca and Real want them ALL......Ive now realised that Utd are not a step up so BARCA BARCA BARCA!!! Fuck you Tottenham.
Why cant it be us.....WHHHHHHHYYYYYYY??????"

:memeokay::memeokay::memeokay::memeokay::memeokay::memeokay::memeokay::memeokay::memeokay::memeokay:

That it's a great audition for Harry Kane to prove himself a top tier player in case he wants to leave Spurs where he's the golden boy. Same old, same old.
Sounds like his brains have already been scrambled before he steps into a boxing ring.
What a clownshoe - hope he gets fucking flattened

Cannot play this in my region - what does he say?
Kane's "audition" for Real Madrid. The Beeb, Sky, ESPN and BT all with the exact same baseless narrative. They would be copying what each other has said would they, surely not? Surely pundits who some are paid millions, do a tiny bit of research, or are brave at having a voice that reflects what is actually happening.

Back
Top Bottom