Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That font of punditry Sourness must be the life and soul of every party.

Apparently next summer, if we do badly this season, all our players will want to leave. On the other hand, if we do really well and win something...all our players will want to leave.

That font of punditry Sourness must be the life and soul of every party.

Apparently next summer, if we do badly this season, all our players will want to leave. On the other hand, if we do really well and win something...all our players will want to leave.

& if we do the same , we're stagnating so of course everyone will want ro leave

Anyone watching Sky sports. From 10-00am to 10-35 been talking about champions league teams except us. Then advertised we're on next after adverts, who they start talking about after the break? Fucking Crystal Palace, then we get 5 minutes about us, then start talking about the chavs against woolwich on Bloody Sunday. I give up! Still talking them about now. :pochfacepalm:

Anyone watching Sky sports. From 10-00am to 10-35 been talking about champions league teams except us. Then advertised we're on next after adverts, who they start talking about after the break? Fucking Crystal Palace, then we get 5 minutes about us, then start talking about the chavs against woolwich on Bloody Sunday. I give up! Still talking them about now. :pochfacepalm:

Doesn't surprise me! I've stopped letting this kind of thing annoy me though. Let them talk up the others while we quietly build and get results without too much of a glare. I quite like going under the radar - makes the 'experts' look all the more stupid when we achieve things :)

With a name like Samuel he should know better: Yids COYS

He's West ham.I have been told by two Jewish west ham mates of mine that the reason that fella Jewish hammers don't like us calling ourselves yids is because we got there first.
In the 30s the hammers had a sizeable Jewish fan base and in short, they are jealous :)

Articles like this from the BBC about Harry Kane, really piss me off.

It is, ostensibly, about what a great player Kane is. But, what they're really trying to say, even with their token qualifying remarks, is that Spurs aren't ever going to be good enough for him.

He could have to leave Spurs to become that top, top world class Robert Lewandowski-type player.

If Spurs maintain being a top-four team, that will not be good enough for Harry Kane.

I think he needs to be challenging for Ballon d'Ors. I think he needs to be challenging for Champions Leagues and if Spurs are always going to be that "nearly team", eventually he will want to leave and join a Real Madrid or a Barcelona.

There will always be a doubt about Harry Kane until he gets to that level.

You wonder, if he is happy to play for Spurs for the rest of his career, that may hold him back. He may never be seen as one of Europe's best unless he moves abroad in the future. If he wants to do that he may have to test himself in one of the other European leagues.

He will maybe end up doing what Glenn Hoddle did [who left Spurs to join Monaco]. When he feels he has done everything he can at Spurs - who are his first love - I think he will move on.

:dembelefingers:

There is always a reason for these fucks to dig us out. They can't break into the top four - oh, they have, lets call it the top 6 from now on. They can't keep their best players, oh they have - they need to pay them more or they'll leave. They can't win at wembley, oh they have - hmm, Kane has to leave to be regarded world class.

I'm just hoping we get 'they can't win the premier league'. oh they have, they'll have trouble when they move into their new stadium.

They won't be able to slag us off when we win the Champions League, which we will one day with this batch.

I want to see this team CRUSH teams! With attitudes like Dele, Serge and Davinson I can see us really causing some damage to teams not prepared to go toe to toe. Little warriors the lot of them and that can only bode well for the future

Back
Top Bottom