Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh, and Dele is off because he's changing agents.

oh nearly forgot, they played well last night
I've been shouting at the radio this morning! This is OLD news, they have held onto to it until we win. Haven't even spoken about the performance other than to defend themselves from Spurs fans tweeting them to fuck off and talk about the game, their response has been "it was a great result" but "Spurs fans should be worried", this means he is leaving. Had we lost there would be no discussion about Dele's agent it would have been about a curse. Cunts!
giphy.gif

They are all cunts.

I can picture it now, the final MOTD or whatever, 2 minutes on Spurs' first premier league trophy, followed by a 45 minute piece on the genius of Pep or Jose and what a great fight they put up and how well they did to make the title race so interesting (it wasn't we won by 12 fucking points you cunts!) followed by 20 minutes on what a good fellow Klopp is. And then in closing 13 minutes of how the entire Spurs team will want to move on to challenge themselves, and how they must really want to win a trophy.

It is getting silly now, its like we are a bad accident they want to cover up.

tenor.gif

We have a lot to gripe on, but let's pause and give notice to one thing that's really, really nice.

After how many years of chasing Woolwich's coat-tails and those ups and downs - threatening to over-take them - and the media question "Are Spurs better than Woolwich?" giving way to snide remarks such as "Come back when you've won something", and even after the end of last season when the most desperate among them covered for their disappointing season with the F.A. Cup win by pretending they had the better season, it's really not even a question anymore, is it? It's really not even close at the moment and it's just not even a valid conversation anymore.

We are so much better than them now that the question isn't even coming up anymore.

So SSN just came up with a graphic showing total shots and total shots on target this season....it was there to show Liverpool are hard done by or something....it read:

2. Liverpool
3. Man city
4. Man Utd

No prizes for guessing who number one in both is...

Is this real? They honestly didn't put number one in their poxy little chart? Unbelievable

They must sit around at sky "boss I think I've got a stat that nicely proves the narrative we want to peddle"

"Good work...run the story"

" Boss... there's one problem.... It's Tottenham again"

"Hmmm start the table at 2nd, only they will notice and we can just run another Wembley hoodoo piece if they pipe up

Some Doris on TalkBollocks doing the paper review this morning, talking about the game tonight and how winning at Wembley would help us in cup finals.

She said, and I quote "yeah but Spurs have to win a game at Wembley first!!!" (Cue giggling with Ray Parlour)

Let's forget about the win against Dortmund less than a week ago, yeah? Dumb fucking cunt.

Some Doris on TalkBollocks doing the paper review this morning, talking about the game tonight and how winning at Wembley would help us in cup finals.

She said, and I quote "yeah but Spurs have to win a game at Wembley first!!!" (Cue giggling with Ray Parlour)

Let's forget about the win against Dortmund less than a week ago, yeah? Dumb fucking cunt.

Let me use this gif for the second time today:
giphy.gif

Evening Standard so busy with 'Wembley Hoodoo' and 'Dele's agent' narratives they forgot to review last nights game.

:avbfu::avbfu::avbfu:

Back
Top Bottom