Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just need to realize that although she thinks she’s hot stuff right now, she’s got a face that will go downhill sharpish once she gets 40.

Going to end up a munty old battle axe before she turns 45

Laura Woods aged 45 1/2:

Pam-St-Clement-s-character-died-four-years-ago-496515.jpg

I don't mind a bit of bullshit but really...
"Under Ramos the boys sent out for McDonalds."
When did McD start doing deliveries?

In fairness, he said they used to send the kitman out to get it.

However, to answer your question - we used to get lunchtime deliveries to my work from McDonalds about 15 - 20yrs ago.

So of ALL the dodgy, shit, dubious or downright wrong decisions given to certain other clubs on ANY given matchday, this is the one that gets highlighted, and look, a mere 24Hours before we play...

I'm not saying it wasn't the wrong decision, it totally was, but we got away with it...
Same as PLENTY of other clubs get away with similarly dubious decisions...
Except theirs don't get highlighted the day before a match!

Expect nothing less than the sternest scrutiny on us tomorrow!

Meanwhile, I imagine everyone else will get away with murder!

It's subtle, but it's there!

So of ALL the dodgy, shit, dubious or downright wrong decisions given to certain other clubs on ANY given matchday, this is the one that gets highlighted, and look, a mere 24Hours before we play...

I'm not saying it wasn't the wrong decision, it totally was, but we got away with it...
Same as PLENTY of other clubs get away with similarly dubious decisions...
Except theirs don't get highlighted the day before a match!

Expect nothing less than the sternest scrutiny on us tomorrow!

Meanwhile, I imagine everyone else will get away with murder!

It's subtle, but it's there!

whats more alarming and has been given a " BYE " by the controlled media, that was blatant admission of CHEATING, deliberate flouting of the rules, its FRAUD!! We saw it against chavs recently the handball by jackson blatant PEN, Manure GK deliberately taking out the Wolves player blatant PEN.

Its a criminal offensive, Top VAR guy admitted it and we know VAR is RIFE with this from the start and will always favour whoever pays up... but the cartel (including sponsors, media, people of power) dont care and will always protect their own bunging em with bitcoin, brown paper bags, whatever the new currency takes it fancy .

I see that it's all quiet on the western front of the English media today with regards to us. The media would be all over it, had it been United, Pool, or even Chelsea playing the stuff, we have sat on 7 points with two clean sheets on the bounce. Especially after finishing 8th.

In this case, I think it plays into our hands. The longer it goes under the radar that something may just be cooking the better.

A bit shit. Danny Murphy just talked about Maddison and no wider chat on how well we're playing. Murphy and Williams are not a particularly stirring watch, either

It's sad to realise but MOTD is dying a slow death. Gone are the days of Hansen and hunky Des. As a child, MOTD was the best part of Saturday nights. Nowadays the show has lost all of its charm and you can see all the match highlights online anyway. As I said it's sad as the show was a national institution in its day. Will always hold fond memories for it but can't bare to watch it anymore.

It's sad to realise but MOTD is dying a slow death. Gone are the days of Hansen and hunky Des. As a child, MOTD was the best part of Saturday nights. Nowadays the show has lost all of its charm and you can see all the match highlights online anyway. As I said it's sad as the show was a national institution in its day. Will always hold fond memories for it but can't bare to watch it anymore.
I think you might be looking at the days of Hansen (and Lawrenson) with rose tinted glasses there, every week basically turned into a Dippers love in, where we arguably got even less credit for good performances than we do now.

I will agree on Des Lynam though, he was light years ahead of Lineker.

I see that it's all quiet on the western front of the English media today with regards to us. The media would be all over it, had it been United, Pool, or even Chelsea playing the stuff, we have sat on 7 points with two clean sheets on the bounce. Especially after finishing 8th.

In this case, I think it plays into our hands. The longer it goes under the radar that something may just be cooking the better.
Yep, you also know full well had we started the season crap then the media wouldn't be able to get enough of it.

Back
Top Bottom