Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Media are just gonna KEEP throwing 'Spursy' at us until we win something!

I personally don't see it ever stopping regardless of what we win. If it is a domestic cup they'll tread all over it saying it wasnt what it was in spite of wanking off Manure for winning the league cup.

We could win the league and still not get as much plaudits as arse did for bottling it.

Franky I'm ok with that. It is annoying at times but would be weird to be lauded like the plastics.

At this point, is there anyone still in denial of the fact there is an anti spurs agenda?
Me!

backing up homer simpson GIF

What an odious, dispicable cunt!
Weirdly, he supports Sunderland... I await to hear his scathing, smug belittling of Newcastle's attempt at raping football...

Meanwhile, who the FUCK did we ever hurt in the last 20 years?

We're no threat to anyone, apparently...

So I GENUINELY don't get the hate...

I genuinely can't see why we are so despised amongst fans of SO many other clubs, apart from the usual suspects....

.... unless oh NO, COULD IT BE....? NO, surely not....

It can't be just blatant, dyed-in-the-wool anti semitism!

CAN IT????

They REALLY don't like us TOTTENHAM YIDDO JEWS, do they?
They all say we as a fanbase are "entitled and delusional"

Being on this forum for a couple of years, says that is purely a myth!

But whatever fits your narrative i guess?

They all say we as a fanbase are "entitled and delusional"

Being on this forum for a couple of years, says that is purely a myth!

But whatever fits your narrative i guess?
Well that's the funny thing about Kane's comments about wanting to feel the pressure of being at a club that DEMANDS winning titles....

I thought we WERE entitled and demanding?! Apparently not enough it seems!
(Though I guess technically, entitlement and demanding are two different things!)

...we're clearly just happy to bumble along, not demanding anything, or really hurting anyone.... in which case, I still don't get the hate and ridicule.... Yet there it is, front and centre, time and time again!

.... unlessssss.......

In the past I'd have said no but with all the Saudi money in the game, that Saudi money may be gaining an increasing media presence and maybe not overt or even consciously but it's unlikely to be favourable environment for a Jewish owned club.
I don't think it's taken Saudi investment to suddenly create an anti-Tottenham feeling amongst rival fans and within certain parts of the media....
It's been there for generations! ... way before the notion of Saudi investment was even a 'thing'!

...and besides, Chelsea used to have a Jewish owner (albeit a Russian one!)

Woolwich had a Jewish chairman for years in David Dein...
Where was all the derogatory 'Jewish club' finger pointing at them?

Simple fact, there WEREN'T any!

It seems to definitely be just a 'Tottenham' thing!

Btw, this (albeit from last year) is an interesting read:

Last edited:
I don't think it's taken Saudi investment to suddenly create an anti-Tottenham feeling amongst rival fans and within certain parts of the media....
It's been there for generations! ... way before the notion of Saudi investment was even a 'thing'!

Oh for sure, I just don't that that wa anti-semetic. It may not be now but it's not likely to be helped by increasing Saudi influence.

That's point, every Gooner and their twat tok followers are lining up to have a pop, and if that wasn't bad enough, most of the ex Spurs players now working in the media are more than happy to join the bandwagon...

It's bullying in it's basest form...

We all KNOW why the entire Country hates Spurs, media, fans, all if them... it's no secret...
They're just finding different ways to subtly, snidily put us down...
Well fuck them and the horse they rode in on.

I don't usually do smug gloating, unlike other clubs' fans..., but I swear, if we win ANYTHING in the next few years under Ange, I'm gonna be fucking UNBEARABLE!!!
Edit "more unbearable"
:sonpoint:

Well that's the funny thing about Kane's comments about wanting to feel the pressure of being at a club that DEMANDS winning titles....

I thought we WERE entitled and demanding?! Apparently not enough it seems!
(Though I guess technically, entitlement and demanding are two different things!)

...we're clearly just happy to bumble along, not demanding anything, or really hurting anyone.... in which case, I still don't get the hate and ridicule.... Yet there it is, front and centre, time and time again!

.... unlessssss.......
That's probably the problem with how other fans sees us!

If we are content with how things are going, they mock us and hates us for being serial losers

And if we are demanding and want's us to take the next step, succeed, and act like a big club(which we have actually been the last 10 years) they mock us and hates us for being "entitled" pricks!

It seems we can't win!?

Which makes me believe the hate comes from something deeper!

That's point, every Gooner and their twat tok followers are lining up to have a pop, and if that wasn't bad enough, most of the ex Spurs players now working in the media are more than happy to join the bandwagon...

It's bullying in it's basest form...

We all KNOW why the entire Country hates Spurs, media, fans, all if them... it's no secret...
They're just finding different ways to subtly, snidily put us down...
Well fuck them and the horse they rode in on.

I don't usually do smug gloating, unlike other clubs' fans..., but I swear, if we win ANYTHING in the next few years under Ange, I'm gonna be fucking UNBEARABLE!!!
That's the most odd thing ever! Are they employed as ex Spurs-players, or as ex Spurs-players that hates Spurs??

I don't see this from other clubs icons!

Good old Mr Wilson, being a cunt once again:

But the biggest cunt must be that papers editor?!

How the fuck can you decide to print such drivel, instead of telling the cunt who wrote it he's a cunt???

It might dawn on the pundits at Sky etc that spending every summer trying to convince one of the best players to leave their cash cow league because ‘he should go and win a trophy’ ain’t the smartest idea. Well congratulations guys, he is now playing in an absolutely gash league. Bremen were wank; more like a pub team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom