Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Match of the day commentary/ interview team may have well prefaced proceedings by saying we dislike Spurs so we are going to be as disdainful and condescending more than necessary. Cunts

The Match of the day commentary/ interview team may have well prefaced proceedings by saying we dislike Spurs so we are going to be as disdainful and condescending more than necessary. Cunts
I thought that too!

They analysed the Vicario foul on Schadde which wasn't a penalty, but didn't even mention the dodgy one that was given to Brentford on VAR.

Ridiculous!

Would not be surprised if the top clubs pay SSN for favorable coverage. It’s not illegal and if it leads to a favorable perception about the club, then it’s good for business. It’s obviously not ethical but that doesn’t seem to matter in business or news reporting anymore.

Would not be surprised if the top clubs pay SSN for favorable coverage. It’s not illegal and if it leads to a favorable perception about the club, then it’s good for business. It’s obviously not ethical but that doesn’t seem to matter in business or news reporting anymore.
You can definitely imagine there is big wigging.

I was listening to the Quickly Kevin podcast recently, with Jonathan Pearce as a guest.

He mentioned back in the 90's his radio station would buy the rights to cover games for certain teams and so be a little more favourable when it comes to that coverage because they had access to the clubs and made their coverage more Indepth.

Greed has caught up with the game since, and so..

With the money and business centric ethos of todays sport, you can absolutely imagine there are brown envelopes going around

How do we shut this cunt up as well??

Why has he become the spokesman for Spurs on mainstream media like talksport?

Was bang average for us (at best)

He was a fat average player who thinks he’s pure Tottenham. He can fuck off to the all you can eat buffet and shut the fuck up. His wee stupid rant made no sense. We conceded two goals from a pen that wasn’t and a deflected shot. They had probably one really good chance apart from that so how is that a team that can’t defend. If we go through the season only conceding 2 or 3 chances a game we would win the fucking league. Defensively we have been a shambles but Sunday was not that day.

Good old Mr Wilson, being a cunt once again:

What an odious, dispicable cunt!
Weirdly, he supports Sunderland... I await to hear his scathing, smug belittling of Newcastle's attempt at raping football...

Meanwhile, who the FUCK did we ever hurt in the last 20 years?

We're no threat to anyone, apparently...

So I GENUINELY don't get the hate...

I genuinely can't see why we are so despised amongst fans of SO many other clubs, apart from the usual suspects....

.... unless oh NO, COULD IT BE....? NO, surely not....

It can't be just blatant, dyed-in-the-wool anti semitism!

CAN IT????

They REALLY don't like us TOTTENHAM YIDDO JEWS, do they?

Media are just gonna KEEP throwing 'Spursy' at us until we win something!

EASY FUCKING CLICKBAIT!

SPURSY SPURSY SPURSY
SPURSY SPURSY SPURSY
SPURSY SPURSY SPURSY
SPURSY SPURSY SPURSY
SPURSY SPURSY SPURSY
SPURSY SPURSY SPURSY
SPURSY SPURSY SPURSY
SPURSY SPURSY SPURSY
SPURSY SPURSY SPURSY

Back
Top Bottom