Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why did Dutch TV (shown on BT) not show the goal celebrations when Spurs got the winner??? They chose to show 3 dead Ajax bodies instead of the Tottenham guys and Moura. They were highly unprofessional as this goes out to the World!!!

Hope BT sent them a complaint.

Why did Dutch TV (shown on BT) not show the goal celebrations when Spurs got the winner??? They chose to show 3 dead Ajax bodies instead of the Tottenham guys and Moura. They were highly unprofessional as this goes out to the World!!!

I don't get it. On croatian television they showed our players celebrating. Don't know what happened there.

Yeah I'd been thinking that too. The producer had a mare on the winning goal, and the coverage of the celebrations after the final whistle was pretty shambolic too.

2018-19 - FIRST ON MATCH OF THE DAY
13 – Liverpool
7 – Man City
6 – Tottenham
5 – Bournemouth, Man Utd, Newcastle
4 – Woolwich, Chelsea, West Ham
3 – Burnley, Crystal Palace, Huddersfield, Leicester
2 – Cardiff, Everton, Fulham
1 – Brighton, Southampton, Watford
0 – Wolves
Just shows BBC bias towards Liverpool although we do not do badly.

2018-19 - FIRST ON MATCH OF THE DAY
13 – Liverpool
7 – Man City
6 – Tottenham
5 – Bournemouth, Man Utd, Newcastle
4 – Woolwich, Chelsea, West Ham
3 – Burnley, Crystal Palace, Huddersfield, Leicester
2 – Cardiff, Everton, Fulham
1 – Brighton, Southampton, Watford
0 – Wolves
Just shows BBC bias towards Liverpool although we do not do badly.
How the hell have Wolves never been first?

The BEIN studio with Gullit, John Barnes and Mourinho was like a morgue after our game on Wednesday. There are some clips floating around on the net

Gary Lineker's signing off comment on BT irritated me a little bit.

When he said (paraphrasing here) - "everyone was rooting for Spurs, well not everyone obviously, because that's how football works"

I just thought would he be saying that the night before after Liverpools victory, or about Man Utd 10 years ago? I thought it was just a bit pointless.

Back
Top Bottom