Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gary Lineker's signing off comment on BT irritated me a little bit.

When he said (paraphrasing here) - "everyone was rooting for Spurs, well not everyone obviously, because that's how football works"

I just thought would he be saying that the night before after Liverpools victory, or about Man Utd 10 years ago? I thought it was just a bit pointless.

It's because he knows there is a big anti Spurs bias out there. He is on our side

Fucking hell what a load of shite. Gullit can fuck off, Barnes is a wife-beating cunt and Jose is yesterday's man.

Wankers. I hope each and every one of them suffers from piles on June the 1st.

Jose's aura has gone... He just looked like a little man spewing pretentious soundbites.....

The opening part when he stopped and the studio fell silent for a few seconds as if to say "WDF did that mean" before the host eventually says ".....Ummmm, exactly" was priceless.

Jose's aura has gone... He just looked like a little man spewing pretentious soundbites.....

The opening part when he stopped and the studio fell silent for a few seconds as if to say "WDF did that mean" before the host eventually says ".....Ummmm, exactly" was priceless.
He's quickly becoming a parody of himself

So here we are ... last day of the season, a day when Man City are looking to become just the third team to defend the title, Man City going for the domestic treble, Man City who have come from 7 points behind to overtake Liverpool ...

BBC Headlines "Liverpool Look To Make History" is anyone surprised?

When he said (paraphrasing here) - "everyone was rooting for Spurs, well not everyone obviously, because that's how football works"

I just thought would he be saying that the night before after Liverpools victory, or about Man Utd 10 years ago? I thought it was just a bit pointless.

All the Goons, chavs and spammers would have already switched off kicking the dog on the way to bed!

So here we are ... last day of the season, a day when Man City are looking to become just the third team to defend the title, Man City going for the domestic treble, Man City who have come from 7 points behind to overtake Liverpool ...

I really hope City are 3-0 up after 20mins and 6-0 up by half time (absolutely no disrespect to Brighton) just to hear spit Caragher at half time!!

They are some dickhead footy writers out there!

Martin Samuel on Sunday Supplement: "If Liverpool didn't draw at Woolwich, then they'd be leading the league and favourites for the title"!

If we won all our games then we'd be top!

Idiots!

Noticed that yesterday. It’s incredible really. If anything the headline should be ‘City look to cement Liverpool’s place as utter bottlers’.

League leaders

To be fair, Liverpool have never won the PL, which is more historic than all those City stats

He's just talking about Woolwich fans - whilst he's not Spurs through and through, he's visible enough to get thousands of tweets from them....

Okay, brace yourselves for this one... from the same BBC liveblog covering all the games on the final day of the season...

Posted at 16:4916:49
FULL-TIME
Tottenham 2-2 Everton
Tottenham finish fourth, Champions League football again, while Everton end the season eighth. Respectable.

Posted at 16:5216:52
FULL-TIME
Leicester 0-0 Chelsea
Chelsea end the season third, and still have a Europa League final to look forward to. A great job done by Maurizio Sarri.

What could be missing here...?
:sonhmm:

Look at the reaction to City winning the league after liverpool BOTTLED it:
'If only both could've won it'
'Epic title race'
'Liverpool played their part and deserved the title too'

What a load of bollocks.
Reminder that those scouse idiots were 7 points clear in the new year. Everybody had them nailed on for the title. When city lost at newcastle they could've gone 7 points clear again, but they bottled it.

No one is saying liverpool 'put the pressure on' despite the fact that is all they did for the last two months.

I am fucking sick of the double standards. If Liverpool didn't have all their fans in the media running constant damage control and re framing their failures they would be being crucified.

Back
Top Bottom