Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch may go (I really hope he doesn’t) but it won’t be to Man United or any other English team, it will be to Madrid or PSG.

Listening to 606 yesterday and Saturday, it seems as if some Man Utd fans think it is a ‘given’ that Poch will be their new manager for the next season because a) they are a ‘bigger’ club and b) they have pots of money to spend. Personally I think Poch is a loyal and committed man and with players like Dele committing to their future to Spurs because of him, I would be very surprised if he was to walk away from the club.

Thing is, if it was just about money Poch would be gone by now.
No chance he will go to Manure. Like the " blues brothers" , he is on a mission i feel.

:pochlol:

And then Poch goes completely of kilter to sweet talk and bat his eyelids at Levy...?...

And still you cant put 2 + 2 together?
So you believe that if Levy and the accountants conclude that we have, let's say, 20 mill to spend, and then Poch says some nice words, Levy will suddenly be all "Ahh, that was nice of him. To hell with the numbers, I'll just give him 80 mill instead!| I'm pretty sure that's not how football/business work.

What has Utd sacking their manager got to do with Poch?

I can’t believe people are even bothered.

In Poch we trust right? If you think he’s going to jump ship, you must think he has very, very little integrity.

Gotta a feeling Utd are gonna throw everything trying to get poch . Anyone thinking that he is not gonna give this a lot of careful consideration is a fucking idiot .
If I was him I'd go . levy will give him fuck all budget wise. With our budget he won't win the cl or pl. only a domestic cup and cl qualification.

There is is no way this will happen during the season , but in the summer I can see it happening : goes without saying I hope it doesn't happen

Last edited:

In Poch we trust right? If you think he’s going to jump ship, you must think he has very, very little integrity.

He's tied down for another 4-5 years, the buyout will be around £40m and Man U are in a worse state than we are squad wise at present so I'm pretty confident it won't happen.

It is a funny old game though

Seriously? You don't think they'll be nosing around Pochetino?

Unfortunately integrity is trumped by cash. Sad but true.

they will throw everything including the kitchen sink to get Poch. Maybe they've decided now is their best chance before we move to the new ground as once we're in and naming rights are sorted he would have assurances on the squad, spend, etc.

Have they had a tip? Who knows... just when I think things are locked down something comes out of the blue.

If he doesn't outright take his name off the table I will worry. They are an attractive club with massive power

Back
Top Bottom