Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolute bullshit mate. These are clearly the words of a man with a gun held to his head, why can't you read between the lines, this is a cry for help, a come and get me out of this shithole please Man U, please Real.
Actually, I make you right mate.. It can't be just coincidence these comments come out just weeks before the transfer window opens.

Poch: look at me. Daniel gave me no support last summer but I'm still doing the business and I still love him.....ahhhh. bless his little cotton socks. The little worrier.
Levy's gonna look a right cunto with the fan base now if he fails to back me in January.

Mauricio Pochettino. He's magic, you know.
He's a clever fucker to.

Actually, I make you right mate.. It can't be just coincidence these comments come out just weeks before the transfer window opens.

Poch: look at me. Daniel gave me no support last summer but I'm still doing the business and I still love him.....ahhhh. bless his little cotton socks. The little worrier.
Levy's gonna look a right cunto with the fan base now if he fails to back me in January.

He's a clever fucker to.
But Danny Rose has just come out saying he expects no transfers in Jan?

Poch on Levy, nice read into his relationship with the chairman...

Was a good read. Poch seems so relaxed about it all, he does not sound like someone who is thinking of leaving at the end of the season.

I can’t believe the stadium is so close, I feel like Eriksen is the key. If we can get in to that stadium, maintain our top 4 status and get Eriksen tied up, then next season could be the big year where we win major honours.

Just imagine, this team playing 24 home games in their actual home. No more Wembley hoodoos, no more press slagging us off about delays. Best stadium in the world. With 3-4 quality new faces in the squad. I honestly believe we are going places. . .

:tobyarm:

...and as sure as night turns into day...here is John to call Poch a liar again...

giphy.gif
Are You a Gullible Person? 10 Ways to Be Less Gullible | Reader's Digest

He's a clever fucker to.

Give it a rest, how about enjoying what’s going on. No talk of transfers or Pochettino sending coded messages to Levy about buying players. Pochettino is doing his job which is actually coaching players into better ones.

He's a clever fucker to.
Keep typing John as you always do, nothing ever quite happens the way you thought it would, does it? I mean not once in all the shit you write has it ever happened.

We haven't finished below Palace or West Ham. We haven't finished mid-table. Kane hasn't been sold, in fact, we've kept our best players. Levy wasn't behind Archway Sheet metal. We've challenged for League Titles, played in CL, got to a final and two semi-finals. We have built what will be one of the greatest stadiums in the World. Poch is still with us and absolutely fucking loving it. We've just had the best start to a PL season in our history, 3rd right now, on the coattails of the heavily tipped two sides, through to knockouts of CL, 1/4 final of Kangeroo Cup. All this to yet another embarrassing summer meltdown from you. You are so fucking out of sink with what is going on at this club and all because of your warped obsession with Levy.

Care to inform me of a single manager in World football who has a better relationship with the Chairman/CEO? (if there is tell me why, prove it with quotes).

Last edited:
Poch is still with us and absolutely fucking loving it.
Of course I'm delighted he's still here and I'm pleased he's fuckking loving it. He's clearly on a high after qualifying for the last 16 and proving yet again he can do it without any backing.
But just a few weeks ago he was saying to the press how he'd never felt so low since he'd been here.
Or did I imagine that? Or was he telling lies on that occasion?

Of course I'm delighted he's still here and I'm pleased he's fuckking loving it. He's clearly on a high after qualifying for the last 16 and proving yet again he can do it without any backing.
But just a few weeks ago he was saying to the press how he'd never felt so low since he'd been here.
A few weeks = 2 months.

The greatest mental gymnast at it again.

No one was happy John!!!!!! Our football was a bit shit (even though we were winning most of the time). Fans are fatigued by Wembley. And the killer is Levy ain't happy because the stadium isn't ready. What he said was 100% accurate reflection of Spurs. It didn't mean he was leaving. It didn't mean whatever you fucking thought he meant in your twisted and warped view you have on Spurs.

What have you ever predicted & perceived that has ever come true John?

Still, haven't answered my question about what manger has a better relationship with his Chairman than Poch has with Levy.

Delusional Disorder

Tbf mate, you have been right on the big stuff in the past. We should all listen to you.
Most of it, but not allways, I admit. I've put my hands up on several occassions I've been proved wrong.
But with Poch, its become clear his words should be taken with a huge shovel of salt.
One week he's saying he's never felt so low as Spurs manager, next week he's saying we operate on a similar budget to Leicester, then the following week he's publicly sucking Levy's helmet.
Lets just keep things in perspective a bit.

Most of it, but not allways, I admit. I've put my hands up on several occassions I've been proved wrong.
But with Poch, its become clear his words should be taken with a huge shovel of salt.
One week he's saying he's never felt so low as Spurs manager, next week he's saying we operate on a similar budget to Leicester, then the following week he's publicly sucking Levy's helmet.
Lets just keep things in perspective a bit.
You mean, the trials and tribulations of a football manager change on a week by week basis?

I am shocked. Shocked I tell you!

tenor.gif

"I am not a person who thinks I want to be here 10 years to build something. I know very well in football you need to take a decision, the best decision for the club, you need to work with the club and the club expects from you that you deliver some work and at the end I know very well that every game is a test for me."
Poch needs to be brave and sign a 40 year deal

Back
Top Bottom