Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We should make him an offer. If he rejects us now then move on for good.
Poch is not a fool, he would know the man who sacked him once was hiring him despite not wanting to . We should have approached him immediately Conte had his rant , Poch knows he is a political , expedient , face saving hire if Levy approached him now . He sacked him when he wanted him , albeit the clown wanted Van Gaal more , what is his prospects if he is a panic shut the fans up hire.

Academic anyway , the clown clearly can’t stomach admitting he messed up not backing ,then sacking him , he is not rehiring Poch , to much of a narcissist to do that in my opinion

To what, though?

Back to what's important?

Rather than booing Sanchez.
Rather than dreaming up insulting names for one's least favourite player.
Rather than worrying about whether Levy signs his statements with "Daniel" or "Mr Levy".
Rather than manufacturing additional things to be be pissed about.
etc.

Fans sometimes get an emotional attachment to a player or manager that remains long after they have gone . It’s human nature I guess , Poch was our last manager who had us playing well regularly, he had us over achieving and always behaved in a way that did not embarrass us , unlike his successors . Kane will still be revered when he goes unless he joins the Arse which I cannot see , we know he gave us everything and the club and it’s owners have failed him

If you have a wander through Twitter it seems most Chav fans aren’t actually very excited about this at all and instead see it as further confirmation that they’re no longer a trophy winning club.

If you have a wander through Twitter it seems most Chav fans aren’t actually very excited about this at all and instead see it as further confirmation that they’re no longer a trophy winning club.

Yeah already had 3 Chelsea fans tell me this morning he’s still spurs and their club don’t have a clue what they are doing.

Wonder how long his contract is going to be too after Potter debacle.
I give him less than 2 seasons. That clubs as fucked as we are.

Can you all stop cunting fucking whinging. Please.

If we haven't gone in for him, we can't just expect him to wait for us forever.

Stop being bitches and get over it. Let's just worry about us.

Christ alive.

He’s a pro and we’ve not offered him his first choice. Doesn’t bother me at all. Hoddle managed those cunts and I still love him. Quite a few players have moved back and forth. Pros have to move around. That’s OK. Chavs will always be cunts. That’s OK too.
This.

Fuf9psgWAAATmjy
And at that moment in time, he was 100% correct. Woowlich were shite, Chavs were winning titles. Poch shifted this Club in sporting terms onto the things that mattered, his focus was always on the elite stuff, PL and CL.

BUT

He also was savvy enough to also understand the historic rivalry between Woolwich and Tottenham and came out and said he would NEVER work for them because of this, just as he would never work for Barca because he managed Espanyol.

He arrived at a Club fixated about finishing above a club that finishes 4th. He had us focused on finishing higher than that.

Spurs fans right now:
silas-self-flagellation.gif

Yet when I look at Chav Twitter all I see is them screaming at this appointment, they absolutely hate it. This fanbase is so entitled they think he's a "looser" + he's Tottenham. They want nothing to do with it. Seeing as they shat the bed with Potter, most of which was fan pressure wanting him sacked can you imagine what they would do if the results weren't great immediately under Poch. They would want him out immediately, they would turn on him far faster than with Potter. There is no room for Poch at all, no time to mould the team, he has to win immediately.

BTW this guy is a cunt, his football takes are utterly useless, just listen to this garbage ("the reason Tottenham won nothing is BECAUSE of Poch") he's fucking clueless. BUT the reason why I post this is not for his takes, but to show you the environment he goes to.

Why don't we rejoice in this? No. Us Spurs fans are too fucking busy whipping themselves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom