Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Missed out the word "day"..... Since corrected.
Oh so like the next manager poll you mean?

I mean reappointing Poch was and is a little crazy.

Regardless, it hurts to see him at Chelsea, hurts doubly given our lowly state, and I mean, I can't even fathom watching Poch win the Premier League there while our chickens come home to roost.

Oh so like the next manager poll you mean?

Yep:

Snapshop from 26/03/23; the night that Conte got canned:

Those who wanted him to stay noted for posterity.......

HNVAJP1.png

(Sadly the poll has been wrecked now by it being re-started and multiple votes per person being allowed.)

I mean reappointing Poch was and is a little crazy.

Regardless, it hurts to see him at Chelsea, hurts doubly given our lowly state, and I mean, I can't even fathom watching Poch win the Premier League there while our chickens come home to roost.

It's all prone to getting more than a bit possessive though.... Especially the whole 'It's Levy's fault that we have to suffer him going there' rhetoric; both with regard to only a minority wanting him back and the fact that by the time he was originally sacked a LOT of fans supported the idea.

Of course the romantic notion that after killing it across the rest of Europe he'd come back here further into the future and have a fairytale ending is/was nice; but his PSG stint has already to some extend put paid to that and the suspected Chav appointment will now largely nail that coffin.

Last edited:
Imagine if bacon face would have decided to move to Man City after being at United.

Do you think the fans would still be making excuses for him and still consider him a legend?

Fuck no, honestly, Poch can do as he pleases, he isn't our manager and frankly I think him coming back wouldn't be the magic bullet some people think it would be.

That being said, if he moves to the chavs, he ruins his legacy here imo, I can't respect a move like that.

He’s a pro and we’ve not offered him his first choice. Doesn’t bother me at all. Hoddle managed those cunts and I still love him. Quite a few players have moved back and forth. Pros have to move around. That’s OK. Chavs will always be cunts. That’s OK too.

Back
Top Bottom