Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, top geezer. Firm but fair. Reckon he’d give me a decent wage too. £10.50 an hour to clean the toilets. decent rota, hours not too long, get to see a player now and again, discount burger after match days. Decent number.

Riiiight..... :adethumbup:

As a club there have been instances when we haven't taken it seriously enough and our opponents have.

"Club" & "instances" is rather vague...

Lets take the LC final vs Chavs and CL final as examples....

I assume no-one would argue we didn't take those occasions seriously?

Last edited:
Considering he's the first chairman since world war 2 to oversee a full decade without a single major honour I assume you set your standards pretty low then.

John, you have no standards.... You abuse our history to support your twisted little narrative... Lie about the clubs fortunes (see 7 semis)... You'd welcome dirty oil money and doped success... #notonebrick.... Your 'joy' upon signing players (which you constantly demand) barely lasts a day (see your little Ndombele 'victory parade'....

Edit: thank God people like you ain't in charge of the club coffers

Idiot.

So, what about your false stat, Mr Tin Hat?

Still dodging after all these years. :vdvshh:

John, you have no standards.... You abuse our history to support your twisted little narrative... Lie about the clubs fortunes (see 7 semis)... You'd welcome dirty oil money and doped success... #notonebrick.... Your 'joy' upon signing players (which you constantly demand) barely lasts a day (see your little Ndombele 'victory parade'....

Idiot.

So, what about your false stat, Mr Tin Hat?

Still dodging after all these years. :vdvshh:
Oh I have standards alright. In fact I set my standards very high.
So high that I expect our chairman drawing the highest salary in the EPL to be justified .

As a football club, who's main aim is, or at least should be, success on the football pitch represented by a few titles, I'm still waiting to see how to see how you justify it....

giphy.gif

Btw.
No false stats from me, friend. I only deal in facts.

Bit we've reached finals in that period of time.... As a claim it was bullshit.

Apology not incoming.

(On closer inspection that's "FA cup semis").

I was talking about going into our FA cup semi final with Man Utd on the back of 7 successive SF defeats you fucking lump of wood.

Now then. Lets see some fucking balls in the form of an apology?

Like I said. Stick to facts and you won't keep making a fool of yourself.
I'm starting to feel guilty exposing your arse on such a regular basis.

I was talking about going into our FA cup semi final with Man Utd on the back of 7 successive SF defeats you fucking lump of wood.

Now then. Lets see some fucking balls in the form of an apology?

Like I said. Stick to facts and you won't keep making a fool of yourself.
I'm starting to feel guilty exposing your arse on such a regular basis.

Convenient. You didn't say as much...

John you're a fantasist.

Its exactly what I said and you refuted it. Once again I pulled your pants down and slapped your little arse.
Take your medicine like a man. A proper man would apologise.

I directly quoted you in my original post. ...No mention of FA cup. Just bitching about lack of trophies in a conversation about DOMESTIC CUPS.

In the FA Cup semi defeat to Man Utd he played Vorm in goal ahead of Hugo. Simply on the basis he'd been our cup keeper up until that point.
It cost us the game. And on the back of 7 successive SF defeats, it was a shocking decision. One of the few times I've openly criticised Poch.
"7 consecutive semi final losses..."
Explain.

giphy.gif

Signs were there last year. I think ideally we win the CL and he rides off into the sunset. Same group of players, same manager... Everything seems stale.

Back
Top Bottom