Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pessimistic???
I’m here telling you and Hood that we are not the small club of ten years ago, we are more attractive that Utd right now, Poch will not go there, and we’ve kept every single player linked with them since Berbatov.

You are agreeing with some prick who just said we were still mid table.
Silly, silly little cunt.

If most people are sick of me, maybe they should stop pos repping my posts all the time.

Only issue with that is we weren’t a small club ten years ago and we are not now. Absolutely no one has claimed this.

Just as no one has said we are a mid table team, when it comes to the financial aspect we are not in the elite picture and that hasn’t really changed that much in decade.

But those are facts and Sammy doesn’t like facts he likes feelings. He feels that we are more attractive than United so it must be true!

Only issue with that is we weren’t a small club ten years ago and we are not now. Absolutely no one has claimed this.

Just as no one has said we are a mid table team, when it comes to the financial aspect we are in elite picture and that hasn’t really changed that much in decade.

But those are facts and Sammy doesn’t like facts he likes feelings. He feels that we are more attractive than United so it must be true!
:dier:

For those coming here thinking all the extra pages are actually about anything to do with Pochettino...The hood is out of the bin again so it's club finances time again...

For those coming here thinking all the extra pages are actually about anything to do with Pochettino...The hood is out of the bin again so it's club finances time again...

It has everything to do with Pochettinho as you have a poster actually trying to argue that we a more attractive proposition than United and in turn he wouldn’t leave us for them.

But the issue here is me so I guess you also subscribe to notion we are bigger than United the right?

Pessimistic???
I’m here telling you and Hood that we are not the small club of ten years ago, we are more attractive that Utd right now, Poch will not go there, and we’ve kept every single player linked with them since Berbatov.

If most people are sick of me, maybe they should stop pos repping my posts all the time.

A cunt lol.. Really? I can only imagine what your like in the real world. Not a peep out of you no doubt

4 more days until Spurs play....

Let’s have it!!

tenor.gif

Pessimistic???

I don't think people are sick of you at all, but more that some are sick of your style at times, which would include me. You're clearly a good and valuable contributor, but I wish you'd just take a breath sometimes.

The number of threads, where it's just page upon page upon page of you having every second or third post in a back and forth that's going more backwards than actually contributing anything of value, does get old real quick.

Back
Top Bottom