Match Thread: Stevenage (A) F.A. Cup 5th Round

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I fucking said we'd be in for a rude awakening and I fucking said you are asking for trouble playing Lennon.

Jesus fucking Christ its not rocket science

This type of game infuriates me, at times it looks like they have no idea what they are doing. Movement is shit, when a player lays it off they are running away from the ball so not offering for a return pass.

Fuckin get stuck into them Harry

spooky said:
Dawson has ruptured ankle ligaments and is out for the season.
I saw the tweet, but it doesn't source it at all. Didn't look on replays like he did his ankle, so this seems a bit premature?

(I'm watching the non ESPN feed, so if they mentioned it on ESPN, etc.)

Redknapp needs to sort this shit out.

Parker needs to bark orders like he was in the England shirt,

Bale needs to stay wide left.

Niko needs to MOVE

Ade will be the key. Link up play improved 100% now he's on. Will give the others something to aim for and move around, Defoe is the worst focal point of an attack we could wish for!

Back
Top Bottom