Match Thread: Stevenage (A) F.A. Cup 5th Round

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dru said:
stickygerbil said:
Dru said:
Smith has tweeted his is cup tied...

Long! Well I think Walker needs a rest, so if not him who else? Kaboul? Livermore?

Sometimes my spelling and grammar is absolutely appauling on here...

If not walker he may go Nelsen RB with Gallas and Daws CB, if Gallas is ready to play.

If not maybe he will go Kaboul Daws Nelsen at the back with rose and Livermore pushed up on either side?

You're not wrong! :roflmao:

Gallas at right back is another possibility... I remember him filling in there a few times in his career.[/quote]
haha, I balme this stiking cold :ninja:

I asked Smith if he was in the squad for tonight on twitter and he's tweeted to everyone that he's cup tied which is a shame, don't really want Walker to play another 90 minutes before the big game on saturday.

To answer your question dru, the problem we had the last game wasn't the defence it was the midfield. We had no creativity, so the likes of modric and lennon playing for 45-60 minutes will cause them a lot of problems. I would've of picked Saha instead of Ade but Saha is out with a knee injury.

Cudicini; Kaboul, Dawson, Nelsen, Rose; Lennon, Kranjcar, Parker, Bale; Van der Vaart, Defoe.

Very strong side. Disappointed for Livermore that he's not got a start though

thing.gif

not seen it but 5 live saying it was never a peno.
How many times this season are we going to get fucked over?

Is this the FA warning Harry? Take the job or we'll get our refs to fuck up your season.

Oh and Dawson getting stretchered off now.

It's like the whole team has decided "What's the point? Harry is heading out in the summer so we're all packing our bags, peace out Spurs."

Defoe

Edit: I was gonna say something else but that went flying in as I was typing. Gareth, please go play on the left, you're standing around doing nothing in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom