Match Thread: Stevenage (A) F.A. Cup 5th Round

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking forward to this. The draw has been pretty kind again, but it has been quite kind to all the premiership teams.

Calm down dear, we've still got Wigan, Liverpool and Newcastle before this.

Typical, tricky cup tie, biggest game ever for them I would say. We need to show a better attitude then we did on Friday, but I'm confident we will be OK.

This will be on the box as well

stevenage_stadium730.jpg

stevenage41.jpg

The away end is on the right, holds like 1,400. The town in general is quite poor, lot's of supermarkets and shit shops.

SpursUltra said:
It's where I come from and I think eggs description is the nicest I have ever heard.

I come from Grimsby. I've yet to encounter a description that didn't have at least two four-letter-words in the space of each sentence.

Used to go to some of the reserve games we had there a few years back. Almost feel proud at how far they've come. Really looking forward to it, but definitely a potential banana skin. Or a potato skin as Hoddle once called it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSEQQ_W2hm8[/youtube]

Lol at about 0.23 when they all stop screaming at the same time like morons then quick as you like do the Easy Easy Easy. The magic of the cup in one video.

played on that ground when they had 2 portakabins. 1 was the dressing room, the other was the clubhouse.

fair to say the have come a long way indeed

I had the option of using a mates ST with 900+ but then my sister would have been in the lurch. So left it. Think we will go to Stevenage anyway up the road and just have a sing song in the pubs before and after!

Back
Top Bottom