Match thread: Manchester Shitty (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WilsonJet said:
Funny 'Karma on his fucking warped evil soul' guy is funny.

WilsonJet: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.

1882: What do you mean I'm funny?

WilsonJet: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.
[laughs]

1882: What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?

WilsonJet: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.

1882: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?

Dru: 1882 no, You got it all wrong.

1882: Oh, oh, Dru. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?

WilsonJet: Jus...

1882: What?

WilsonJet: Just... ya know... you're funny.

1882: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

WilsonJet: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?

1882: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

WilsonJet: [long pause] Get the fuck out of here, 1882!

1882: [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Dru, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, WilsonJet. You may fold under questioning.
;-)

j7ak8z.gif

Now i just feel sick. He should never have been on the pitch and yet scored a penalty and won the game.

Can't play it again. No point getting angry on forums. just gotta hope the players do it on the pitch and City suffer with Balotelli out for 4 games.

First Kompany and now Ballotelli... haha-ha-ha-ha :roflmao:

Following a dismissal earlier this season Balotelli faces a four-match ban, but any unsuccessful appeal could result in a longer suspension.

Maybe he'll think twice before he does it again, imagine if Parker had been on his side and the stud went into his eye or something... horrible spoilt twat.

paddyspurs said:

Following a dismissal earlier this season Balotelli faces a four-match ban, but any unsuccessful appeal could result in a longer suspension.

Maybe he'll think twice before he does it again, imagine if Parker had been on his side and the stud went into his eye or something... horrible spoilt twat.

Dont be like that, Tards can't help it when they have a bout of tard rage.

tactical analysis of the game for anyone who can bare to relive it
http://www.zonalmarking.net/2012/01/23/ ... r-tactics/

interesting comments on our first half tactics and the lack of use of Lennon to get at Clichy

also, I watched the highlights yesterday and I may be mistaken as no one seems to have mentioned it, but did Balotelli handle the ball in the build up to the penalty? gah, probably best not to think about it too much

paddyspurs said:

I'd be surprised if the guy has even thought ONCE, let alone having the capability to do the maths and double it!

You know how some players (like Gazza, and Jimmy Bullard) are genuinely in it for the love of the game, and their brand of pure, harmless comedy value is what makes them 'media goldmines'...

...then there are the darker elements of the game; not yer 'old school' hardmen from days of yore who were simply tough, no-nonsense brutes, but I'm thinking the likes of Mark Dennis, Gavin McGuire, Duncan Furguson, and now Mario Twatotelli... I honestly think these guys are SERIOUSLY unhinged, and need help. (actually, add Gazza post-1998 to that list will ya?)

first time in a long time... I remember when we were their '2-1' bogey team for a while... oh the distant sepia memories...

Joe takes it like a man... that's good enough for me!

Highs and lows for Joe
24 January 2012

Joe Jordan said there were positives to take from City but defeat was 'hard to take'.

We came from 2-0 down to level the scores through Jermain Defoe and Gareth Bale in Sunday's cracker at the Etihad Stadium.

Gareth and Jermain almost combined to win the game in the first minute of added time only for Premier League leaders City to win it via Mario Balotelli's penalty in the 95th minute.

"When you are 2-0 down it looks like an uphill task and difficult to retrieve," reflected first team coach Joe.

"You climb that mountain, get the goals and the way the game was looking, I only thought one team was going to go and win it.

"That’s the fine line, from the moment the ball goes across and we’re trying to put it into the City net, to conceding a penalty and losing the game, all in a couple of minutes.

"That’s football, it’s so unpredictable and makes it an incredible game.

"Unfortunately we’ve come down on the wrong side of it.

"It’s a tough one to take because I don’t think we deserved it, but you have to accept it in football.

"The final score is they won the game, they've got the three points but there is lot to take on the positive side of things.

"We didn’t pick up any points but the performance was good."

That's regenerated me no-end... we know they're feeling the pain too... I imagine (well, hope) Defoe has had a couple of sleepless nights this week thinking about THAT chance... hopefully, he'll make sure it doesn't happen again!

Onwards and upwards...

Come the fuck On You motherfucking Spurs!

Back
Top Bottom