Match thread: Manchester Shitty (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SWevi.jpg

love Walker too but why the fuck did he have to let nasri stitch him up, anybody but that cunt

I literally hate his face more than anyone elses in the world

maybe Walker should spend more time trying to track his man and less time worrying about what abunch of fucking cunts are saying on twatter #trackyerfucknman

Paydro said:
love Walker too but why the fuck did he have to let nasri stitch him up, anybody but that cunt

maybe Walker should spend more time trying to track his man and less time worrying about what abunch of fucking cunts are saying on twatter #trackyerfucknman

I'm more pissed off we let Silva have so much time to pick out the pass. We know what he's capable of and too many times we didn't get close enough unfortunately.

When Walker really learns the game he's going to be an outrageous player.

First full season in the prem is it? He's come a long way we shouldn't be too harsh on him.

Plus he looks like he has that utter determination about him that we miss in a few players.

I loved Defoe's tweet too - "If only I had longer legs... #gutted". Wry humour and a brave face on what must have been incredibly disappointing for all involved.

YidoBuckler said:
Paydro said:

I'm more pissed off we let Silva have so much time to pick out the pass. We know what he's capable of and too many times we didn't get close enough unfortunately.

Yeah Silva was giving us the run around but then that was always going to happen, unfortunately he outshone Modders again. Walker should've never let nasri run across him then cut inside though but hey he's young and still developing. Just wish Defoe could've tucked that chance away at the end it would've been unfuckingbelievable.

Yeah, Walker is just raw pace and potential at the moment. He'll need another year or two playing with Spurs before he starts to come good on all that potential, but he's still an outstanding RB at the moment.

It's amusing to note how young Bale still is, and he's still learning. Christ we've got some firepower for the next few years if we can keep the Barcas , R. Madrids, and Citehs away.

Bale just needs to work on his right foot.

Breaking News: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... ction.html

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli faces four-game ban as Tottenham Hotspur call for FA to take action
Mario Balotelli could be hit with a four-game suspension after Harry Redknapp urged the Football Association to take action against the Manchester City forward for ‘kicking Scott Parker in the head’ during Tottenham’s 3-2 defeat.

VirginiaSpur said:
Yeah, Walker is just raw pace and potential at the moment. He'll need another year or two playing with Spurs before he starts to come good on all that potential, but he's still an outstanding RB at the moment.

It's amusing to note how young Bale still is, and he's still learning. Christ we've got some firepower for the next few years if we can keep the Barcas , R. Madrids, and Citehs away.

Bale just needs to work on his right foot.

throw in manure and cheatski too, the vultures are definately circling and tbh without destroying our wage structure we won't beable to keep this lot together, just got to enjoy it while it lasts

I can't fucking stand the look of that little cunt. I hope he does his ligaments and has to retire, the game wouldn't miss him one fucking bit. I wouldn't of minded as much if it was Silva or Aguero but it had to be that shity little bag of wank piss

stuckonthegrid said:
Thelonious said:
We won't, I'm absolutely fucking buzzing for Watford now. Can't wait to sing my heart out for the boys, this has given our fans and players a lift and belief that we can beat anyone in this league. 2nd half performance was out of this world, showed we can go toe to toe with the best team in the league. Also, we were missing Sandro and Adebayor. They can bleat about Kompany and Toure but if we had those 2 in our side then fuck knows what would've happened.

I'm on a massive high now, full of belief and immensely proud of Spurs!

COYFS!

Fucking right! We are Tottenham[/quote

Just got back from manchester want to say the players were magnificent and our support a true. Credit we might have the points but we proved one

GodSaveTheKing said:
I know Nasri is fucking low as low can go but when he was tapping the Man City badge when he scored I found a whole new level of disgust for that fugly horrible cunt

Fucking right I forgot about that. What a twat.

Back
Top Bottom