Match Thread: Man United (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I will be going to this game.. getting the club coach from WHL so im assuming they will push us straight into the ground upon arrival? any ideas? anyone else going by coach?

Getting the train ! Looking forward to this one as haven't been to big away game! Not looking forward to the journey back though after probably being cheated!

I've got the feeling we're going to pull something cheeky off... I've tried reasoning with myself but it's not going away.

We're gonna do it, we're gonna bloody do it.

Who's going?

My first time to Old Trafford... Looks like it'll be more about experiencing the stadium rather than the result.

Still... COYS!!!!

Why all the long faces?

Its sports, anything can happen

Especially with Bale, Demps, Lennon, and Dafoe up top feeling cheeky.

tumblr_liqmae7z3c1qb5sua.gif

EDIT: Cheeky = ballsy correct? Good thing I changed sports in for soccer, would have lost all my good karma.

red_WHITE&BLUE said:
Why all the long faces?

[ Image ]

EDIT: Cheeky = ballsy correct? Good thing I changed sports in for soccer, would have lost all my good karma.

^ Wow, such a positive outlook on life. You must be new to this supporting Tottenham malarky.

Cripps14 said:
red_WHITE&BLUE said:
Why all the long faces?

[ Image ]

^ Wow, such a positive outlook on life. You must be new to this supporting Tottenham malarky.

Not as new as one would think, but with Vidic going in for knee surgery and missing the game, Man U back line is going to be thin and with our attacking options (especially is Ade is back from injury in time to make a late second half cameo) there is a good chance we can beat the odds.

^fantastic run-on.

Defoe and Adebayor to have sudden leg amputations due to complications from scurvy.

Harry Kane to be recalled and score 4 goals in a 6-1 rout.

COYS.

red_WHITE&BLUE said:
Why all the long faces?

[ Image ]

Is there a video of this gif?

Anurag Jo said:
red_WHITE&BLUE said:
Why all the long faces?

[ Image ]

Is there a video of this gif?

I believe that .gif is a sampling of the world wide hit "Don't Tread"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Di8QT98Zk[/youtube]

Was going to say about giving up hope at OT years ago with being cunted over everytime, and our heads dropping to then getting a thorough beating score line wise, but now I've just seen Demps in that video...MOFO GONNA RUNNA TRAIN ON SURREY!

Back
Top Bottom