Man Utd home - COYFS!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we don't go back to the formation that had been serving us so well with Lennon and Bale wide, vdv behind Adebayor then Redknapp won't have learnt a thing.

Sandro just edges Livermore out as he is the better player despite doing his best Zokora impression on Sunday.

My question is does King play? Dawson had put in two great shifts against Newcastle and Liverpool...

I guess 29 years of being a Spurs fan means I expect us to lose but I am shitting myself that we do and a capitulation could be on the cards.

There has to be a determination about the players that is evident from the off otherwise United will build on the confidence that they always seem to have against us.

I'll optimistically pray for 2-1...

We got smashed at home by the other Manchester and the lads might as well bend over and take it again.

In all seriousness, we'll win if the players are half as angry, embarassed and appalled as the fans were after Sunday and Harry sticks to the basics. My worry is if, save for the few heart on sleeve types like Daws and maybe Sandro, the players may not be that bothered after Sunday and Harry tries to be too smart for his own good.

I hate to say it, but King was poor last Sunday. Looked off the pace completely.

That little look Friedel gave him when he was sat on his arse after the Rosicky goal i think?

It was like "WTF Man??!!?"

Dawson and Kaboul for me against Utd, not as if thats the worst CB partnership going. Lets give Ledley a few weeks off and re-assess then.

I have never questioned King's inclusion before but after Sunday he just looked older and slower than ever before...granted they all played like shithouses.

Dannyboy said:
I have never questioned King's inclusion before but after Sunday he just looked older and slower than ever before...granted they all played like shithouses.

It was probably just a blip. No protection from his midfield B2B playing a lot of high tempo games recently.

:king:

Dannyboy said:

I totally agree with this. That wasn't Ledley and I can't help feeling that maybe this time it was too much for him and his knee. The brain is there but the rest of his body is letting him down.

We've got to come out and (to quote an old cliche) play like this is a cup final. Because to all intents this is. Got to bounce back and it's got to be Sunday against Man.U.

Sandro in the middle for me, if he's on his game then there is no better replacement for Parker.

Kaboul at the back, he's been immense for most of the season. Just a shame Galas is injured, so it will have to be Daws.

Walker is the most worring situation. Can't believe we are in the position of having no senior right-backs available.

Benjoss said:
Dannyboy said:
Walker is the most worring situation. Can't believe we are in the position of having no senior right-backs available.

No one to blame but ourselves. Corluka may have been un-happy but you'll always need cover. And its no surprise that we are seeing burn-out in certain positions. Walkers played nearly every single game this season i'm sure?

Has everyone forgotten about Ryan Nelsen?

Surely with Walker out, either he will play at RB or Kaboul will and we will have Nelsen and Daws at CB

WHERE THE FUCK IS GALLAS?!

Dru said:
Has everyone forgotten about Ryan Nelsen?

Surely with Walker out, either he will play at RB or Kaboul will and we will have Nelsen and Daws at CB

WHERE THE FUCK IS GALLAS?!

Must still have that injury suffered against WBA?

Only thing about Nelsen is he has flown to the other side of the world to play in a friendly for NZ. Not sure on when he will be back and his condition afterwards.

PaxtonTT said:
Not sure about Nelsen at RB with his pace vs Nani/Young/Valencia :nelsen:

The shit Michael Jackson cunt can fuck off. I absolutely despise that bloke. Loved it last year at the Lane he got subbed after spending an hour in Benny's pocket.

:bae:

Back
Top Bottom