Man Utd home - COYFS!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BUYLEDLEYNEWKNEES said:
Am I the only one who has caught pessimism again? :harryfacepalm:
Anyone recall the last time we beat United in the league? :harryblow:

After next Sunday it'll be no problem...

tehTrunk said:
I think we're going to get smashed.

srsly.

Depends if we go back to our proven line up of TWO WINGERS, Sandro and Modric central VDV and a lone striker.

It wasn't broke, Harry tried to fix it, now he needs to revert to what was working.

COYS

What's up with Harry? Suddenly he's trying all manner of random formations... Bale playing in Centre-mid against Stevenage springs to mind as a particularly strange one...

As per FrontWheel above, time to go back to what we know i think, 4-4-1-1, solid, rather than having 2 out and out strikers leaving our midfield over-run, oh and Lennon returning would be nice as his tracking back is awesome.

Then again, it's Man U, we never ever beat them, the Mendes goal.. the last minute Dawson OG, Young Pyo Lee gifting Rooney a goal, going 3 up and trying to see the game out.... We always play the role of the plucky loser against the Mancs, all endeavour and no reward.

What i wouldn't give for us to cut out the brainfarts against this lot and do 'em. 1-0 will do, jesus, 0.5-0 would do!

COYS

Hard to be confident after yesterday and our record vs United but more than anything I want to see effort out of our lads. Really was quite embarassing that scum seemed to want that game a hell of a lot more than us

I have no idea what you guys think of this, but for me the team has to be this.

[centre]Friedel
Kaboul King Dawson Assou-Ekotto
Lennon Modric Livermore Bale
Adebayor Saha[/centre]

Livermore deserves to be in that team more than Sandro.
Walker looks like he will be out, and im not having BAE at RB and Rose at LB like we have done (and failed with) before.
Van der Vaart doesnt deserve to play.
Lennon has to play too.

Me for manager when 'arry goes please Levy. :levystare:

Back
Top Bottom