Man Utd home - COYFS!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am crazy but we should just go for it, Friedel, Kaboul, Dawson, King, BAE, Sandro, Modric, VDV, Defoe, Ady, Saha, 4,3,3 It will come as a shock to united, we'ed either be put to the sword or we would run riot

Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
Blanchflower said:
If the Scum lose at Liverpool a point will be enough

negative attitude to take but it's the truth - no need to go gung ho
Your handle, my man, is a misnomer. Never would've heard the real Blanchflower say that.

I am a real Blanchflower, only one generation apart

and "the game is about glory" is slightly different to "all out attack - shit or bust"

Blanchflower said:
Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
Blanchflower said:
If the Scum lose at Liverpool a point will be enough

negative attitude to take but it's the truth - no need to go gung ho
Your handle, my man, is a misnomer. Never would've heard the real Blanchflower say that.

I am a real Blanchflower, only one generation apart

and "the game is about glory" is slightly different to "all out attack - shit or bust"
"It is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot..."

But I know what you mean.

EssexYid said:
Apparantely Bale tore his hamstring training for Wales mid-week and will miss the United game :bmj:
I heard this as well
Heard that he wont be risked for Sunday and that he might miss Stevenage and Everton away too - it was a Grade 1 tear.

We're gonna mash em up I'm almost sure of it. :ap:

:brad:
adamsmith_1433060b.jpg
:dawson: :kaboul: :bae:
:lennon: :sandro:
35655_1322366100.jpg
:modric:
:rafaaaa:
:adegrin:

[centre]:brad:
:kaboul: :ledley: :dawson: :bae:
:lennon: :modricwtf:
35655_1322366100.jpg
277109_109738969093992_456538615_s.jpg

:adestare: :saha:

:nelsen: If there is no King.
But please, after the performances on Sunday, dont start :sandro: or :niko:[/centre]

I will not be impressed if Rose starts on the left wing, Sandro and Niko should start. Can't judge fuck all on last Sunday.

Alright so who's going?

Got my 'ticket' (member access card) in block 46 seeing as United get a reduced allocation and we group the bastards in the PL lower. Am in row 4 of the upper tier though so if we win, might throw myself off the top. Suicide pact kinda thing n all that.

Throw bricks off the tier at those cunts mate, save yourself for when we win on the day that the scum's or Chelsea's failure to make the top four is confirmed!

By the way, no Bale, Lennon not fully fit, no Parker. Fuck it I might throw myself off the Croydon flyover in a minute.

S.L.R said:
Bit of a big game to bring Smith in though, right? I know he's meant to be mustard but still...

On the subject of Smith, does anyone know (Windy for example) what games he's played in our senior side for?

Wikipedia says none, even in the 'other' i.e. non-competitive column, but I was watching a game we played against Dortmund in 2008, and he played, setting up Jamie O'Hara for our third goal. So I wondered if he's played among first team players just the once, i.e. not since in a pre-season tournament game in Holland four years ago.

Cos it's a long time, four years.

S.L.R said:
S.L.R said:
Bit of a big game to bring Smith in though, right? I know he's meant to be mustard but still...

On the subject of Smith, does anyone know (Windy for example) what games he's played in our senior side for?

Wikipedia says none, even in the 'other' i.e. non-competitive column, but I was watching a game we played against Dortmund in 2008, and he played, setting up Jamie O'Hara for our third goal. So I wondered if he's played among first team players just the once, i.e. not since in a pre-season tournament game in Holland four years ago.

Cos it's a long time, four years.
I remember he played in a friendly against Celtic at the beginning of last season (possibly even the year before that) where he looked really good. Can't see him starting against United though, that'd be an absolute farce when we have Kaboul who can play there.

Also not keen on Livermore in midfield, I know everyone else does but I just don't rate him at all. Get Sandro in there.

4-1 win, easy.

paddyspurs said:
What's with all the Sandro hate? :sandro: One bad 45mins after coming back from injury? The one player who can replace Parker when he's on his game, are you nuts??

The amount of shit that bale used to take when he first joined was unbelievable. But 33'000 spurs fans are never all going to agree with each other.

Currently it's Livermore, adebayor who I've noticed getting the most abuse this year, sometimes vdv. Guaranteed to take abuse from someone within a ten yard vicinity of you. Maybe add sandro to that list now. Just part of watching football. Not nuts, just opinions.

Back
Top Bottom