Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No.

What did Mou say when he played Dier and Winks together in CM against West Ham? What did he say their roles were?

Hiding is hiding.

Did Mou tell Dier to avoid the ball at all costs? Did he he tell Sissoko to make sure he’s got an opponent between him and the team mate on the ball as often as possible - while pointing to a random part of the pitch.

If he did, he can fuck off and suck lemons in Poch’s garden shed.

No.

What did Mou say when he played Dier and Winks together in CM against West Ham? What did he say their roles were?

Hiding is hiding.
You really dont understand what you see when you watch football, do you?
if you cant understand either what a players virtues and talents are, or how he was left wandering in no mans land whilst the players who should have been there to help him out, then keep your hands off the keyboard. He was left him alone to mark large spaces of the pitch. He didn't hide - he was abandoned in plain sight.
Try to view a game without your preconceptions blinding your field of vision.

If you could have just kept your hands off your cock, then you might not be blind from wanking, and understand what goes on in a game of football. Go and play with your walkie-talkies.
Seriously?
Is that your level of response.

Why the hell are you people obsessed with handset radios?
I work in telecoms, do you have any idea of how many different forms of communication media there are?
It's like telling a chef to go and play with his toaster.

If it makes you happy I am currently working on a project that has radios in it.
And about 10 other methods of moving information from one place to another.

What do you do for employment?
Let's share and understand each other.
I'm guessing that you will lie or say something trite or attempt to be funny.

I thought you jumped out of planes for a living. I wouldn't mind jumping out of a plane with you strapped to my back.

You should follow football on the radio is the key point here.

If this response is not to your satisfaction, I could, perhaps, attempt to meet you on your level, and try to be more sanctimonious. And more meta. Would you like that, Mick?
I jump out of planes for fun
I talk to people like you on TFC, because I refuse to be cowed by posters who think they know me, but have no idea...
If you understood what sanctimony really was, you would change your approach.
With you it's just a curiosity of why you would go public to expose your lack of knowledge.
You are really trying to be funny, but it's not working
Unless trying to be a bit gay is now the new "comedy" vibe.

The idea that the manager (or players for that matter) could be complacent after such flawed performances in the last few games alone (let alone the rest of the seasons showings) disgusts me...

How fucking dare they?????
We've been hearing this for a while haven't we

"Went into the game a bit over confident"

Even when putting a shit run together we stayed "Over confident"

Specify the times where he was outnumbered. And let's do this, you washed-up superchef.

And as an added bonus, I will show you where Vertonghen is taking a throw-in and Winks turns his back on him.

I'm not claiming Winks never hides, I'm not Wink's biggest fan either, I don't want him in my first 11, but he does it a lot less than Sissoko, who spends as much time as possible finding ways to avoid the ball.

And last night Sissoko ended up spending a lot of time out right, leaving Winks up against Fred/McT/Lingard in more central areas.

The last time we did this fucking dance (about a week ago) in ten minutes of football I gave you about 6 examples of something you questioned.

I don't have the match recorded, and I really can't be arsed to download it and then re-watch it and screen grab it. I'd much rather you just kept dicking with agent Cooper.

I did nothing my friend. It was all down to a group of members who decided to stop exchanging insults, threats and foul language and concentrate on the real reason we are all here ...Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

It's been such a pleasant change to see the various threads contain genuine friendly debate rather than be littered with unnecessary and page consuming vitriolic crap. I used to hate sifting through pages of bile in order to read one interesting posting.

So much nicer to see friendly jibes and the odd piss take being received in the manner in which they are given rather than being pounced on as inflammatory and answered with semi moronic outpourings.
The amount of automatic 'disagrees' seems to have also declined which is great to see.

I just hope that the old days of mindless personal attacks are now behind everybody and the 'feuds' are ended. It's all a question of choice and within the control of those members who were directly involved in them.

Should the forum return to it's former ways then I feel that would be an unfortunate decision and have a negative effect on would be new members. The solution for me however, would be simple. I don't enjoy reading such dross and I don't have to.
Toodles.

Back
Top Bottom