Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lovely to have Bazali Bazali kissing my ass after every post this evening. xxx

Get right in there Baz. I knows you love it

giphy.gif

I always knew wrestling was a bit homo erotic but this takes the cake....

Glad I stopped watching when it was the likes of the Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan and Jake the Snake back in the 90's

Now there's an honest man. I am confident he knows what he's doing.
I think Aurier may have got a bit of a fucking over on the bus home last night. I wonder if José has made team selections based on what he's learned in training yet, or whether he's still taking his lead from what went before and anyone who is left in the set up (is there anyone?).

Looking on the bright side, Jose and the team are rather less likely to be so complacent in the future.

The idea that the manager (or players for that matter) could be complacent after such flawed performances in the last few games alone (let alone the rest of the seasons showings) disgusts me...

How fucking dare they?????

There will be players who have underperformed before his tenure that maybe he feels didn't have the right coaching previously and he will need to re-asses after games like tonight.

He can't just flick a switch and give us a winning mentality. The work needs to be done on the training pitch, results need to prove the tactics before confidence returns.

For me it was refreshing to see his honest post match interview, we could all see they went to sleep and aren't aggressive enough in most games. We've got a decent squad but there are weak areas, I have faith Jose will sort it out but he wasn't going to suddenly come in a have us winning every game between now and the end of the season.

He and his team have a lot of work to do and they will learn more from a loss than a win.

At work and still struggling to get over this game and how bad we were against a very avarage united side its like even the home fans knew what was coming and wanted to loose so they could get poch in after the weekend. Watching it on the TV and it was a strange atmosphere

They wanted it more than us.

Woken up a bit depressed this morning.

It was a bad night at the office for various reasons but José will learn from it
Rashford was the difference between the sides but imv it wasn’t a penalty and Gazza should have saved the first although he played well afterwards

I’m still very upbeat

Haven't watched Sanchez play for Columbia. Is he as clumsy for them? He is quick but he seems to always be caught on the wrong foot and is not able to pass.

Dav's been our best defender for weeks now.... He's also solid for Colombia. Your nitpicking is misguided.

I think Aurier may have got a bit of a fucking over on the bus home last night. I wonder if José has made team selections based on what he's learned in training yet, or whether he's still taking his lead from what went before and anyone who is left in the set up (is there anyone?).
united targeted him all night and it paid off for them

despite a lot of people talking him up, it turns out that he's still pony.

Back
Top Bottom