Man United [A] Sunday 14 Jan 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's your prediction?

• 3 points

Votes: 150 75.8%
  • 1 point

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • No points

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
Proper yid.

Horribly and shamefully abused by a a large section of our fanbase when all he ever wanted was the club to push on and sieze the moment.

One of my favourite players at his peak

I think he was out of order with that Sun interview but it felt for the most part like his heart was in the right place, and he took far too much abuse from sections of our fanbase.

Was a very good player for us on his day.

Agreed and weren’t we in for him once?
It was reported the club held an interview with him early days but then backed off. I don't remember the specifics but I have a vague memory of it being reported he "didn't come off right" and perhaps was seen a bit of a weirdo.

With what we've seen so far with backing abusers and so on...

Ten Hag is a cunt. Proper wannabe Pep but he's just a mug who can't do anything with a squad worth billions. Always somebody else's fault. Ugly bastard too.

But long may he stay their manager.

Ten Hag is a cunt. Proper wannabe Pep but he's just a mug who can't do anything with a squad worth billions. Always somebody else's fault. Ugly bastard too.

What I can't understand is how he's just totally stepped away from what made him successful at Ajax. When were they ever a counterattacking side?

It was reported the club held an interview with him early days but then backed off. I don't remember the specifics but I have a vague memory of it being reported he "didn't come off right" and perhaps was seen a bit of a weirdo.

With what we've seen so far with backing abusers and so on...

Welcome 🙏

PEH had 84 passes with a completion percentage of 88%.

How is that 'constantly giving away possession?'
Anyone can bolster their passing stats by playing a million sideways and backwards passes. He gave the ball away that led to utds second goal and almost cost us again giving it away at the start of the second half.
Not my favourite player, but he clearly doesn't suit Angeball, does not have the speed or composure on the ball, needs to long and is too ponderous in possession. If we have a fully fit squad I doubt he even makes the squad, with madds , biss, Bents, sarr , lo Celso and even Skipp ahead of him in the middle, with Kulu also better to Angeball in the middle.
He clearly wants regular football and think we would sell tomorrow if there was a buyer with money, but it doesn't look like there is.

Flash Gordon GIF

Anyone can bolster their passing stats by playing a million sideways and backwards passes. He gave the ball away that led to utds second goal and almost cost us again giving it away at the start of the second half.
Not my favourite player, but he clearly doesn't suit Angeball, does not have the speed or composure on the ball, needs to long and is too ponderous in possession. If we have a fully fit squad I doubt he even makes the squad, with madds , biss, Bents, sarr , lo Celso and even Skipp ahead of him in the middle, with Kulu also better to Angeball in the middle.
He clearly wants regular football and think we would sell tomorrow if there was a buyer with money, but it doesn't look like there is.
Fair enough. If you'd posted that rather than 'constantly gives it away,' you'd have had a point.

Back
Top Bottom