Man United [A] Sunday 14 Jan 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's your prediction?

• 3 points

Votes: 150 75.8%
  • 1 point

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • No points

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters

I would imagine that certain posters who you have recently disagreed with have complained to the powers that be!

Sorry I thought you just meant the dislike button which we had once but not for several years

Great point away. Every single point gained when at least half the first team is unavailable is a huge bonus.
Really excited to see what happens when they all return
COYS
It's not just the point, it's the manner in which we took it. By rights it should have been 3, and would have been fully deserved.

The system allowed our back up players to go out and dominate Utd. As poor as they are, when have we ever had a back up team that did that to anyone?

Away from home?

Yet we're only at the start of our journey.

I would imagine that certain posters who you have recently disagreed with have complained to the powers that be!

Sorry I thought you just meant the dislike button which we had once but not for several years
👍 seems some can falsely make accusations of racism and get away with it.
oh well we move on

It's not just the point, it's the manner in which we took it. By rights it should have been 3, and would have been fully deserved.

The system allowed our back up players to go out and dominate Utd. As poor as they are, when have we ever had a back up team that did that to anyone?

Away from home?

Yet we're only at the start of our journey.

Exciting times and a long time coming!

Fair enough. If you'd posted that rather than 'constantly gives it away,' you'd have had a point.
Might have been better with gives it away a lot, often with disastrous or near disastrous consequences.
Anyway, think he will be departing this window or next one at latest. Think he will do well in some teams, just not oin our current style

Might have been better with gives it away a lot, often with disastrous or near disastrous consequences.
Anyway, think he will be departing this window or next one at latest. Think he will do well in some teams, just not oin our current style

Thank you for your 89th post in 12 years!

COYS

PEH had 84 passes with a completion percentage of 88%.

How is that 'constantly giving away possession?'
The pass completion percentage isn’t always a useful statistic. A couple of pretty wayward passes, yes, but I think he got caught in possession a couple of times and made the wrong pass which slowed down possible counters.

Being honest, he didn’t pass the eye-test for me yesterday — although he was better than anyone who wore a United shirt.

One very good ball to Johnson (I think, after Werner had gone off) but just offside, IIRC.

Last edited:
I think that a ‘straightener’ is required at the Two Brewers!

Apparently both of them drink there so a chat is in order

Bobcat goldthwaite Bobcat goldthwaite should officiate imv

Will Telel Telel show 😉?

I think that a ‘straightener’ is required at the Two Brewers!

Apparently both of them drink there so a chat is in order

Bobcat goldthwaite Bobcat goldthwaite should officiate imv

Will Telel Telel show 😉?
I will be there before the city game. If he wants to "chat"
he won't show though. Lack of minerals. He will be in the coach getting photos and autographs of his friend the Rabbi😂😂😂😂😂😂

Out for another year?
Ange said it was a knock and he should be fine for the next game.

Straight Face Trying Not To Laugh GIF

Back
Top Bottom