Man City Vs Tottenham - Sat 17th August 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really enjoyed Pep's tiff with Aguero. And their subsequent show of manlove put a hole in my ceiling.
Sadly since VAR ruled out the goal, and the man love in question took place during the celebrations, it technically never actually occurred and is struck from all records and memory. Pep and Serg still hate each other in the current canonical timeline.

:levystare:

RIP FOOTBALL... it's officially dead 'cos City's spoilt fans said so...
Pity they didn't renounce football when they pretty much BOUGHT successive Trophies with their warped skewed Oil money...
MONEY CAN'T BUY YOU LOVE!

and most shots-to-goal ratio since time began!
3 shots on target... 2 goals...
That'll do.

...PLUS, let's not kid ourselves, this'll come back to bite us later in the season when SOMETHING WILL go against us ... but that's for us to take on the chin in months to come...

For now, let's just enjoy it...

Point gained. Let's take advantage next weekend now...
They just don’t get the irony do they..... :kanehand:

Am I the only one that thought KWP was excellent? One mistake that led to a chance and it was a shite pass to him
Excellent, not sure. But he has quality. It's like he should be in a non existent position between wing back and winger. He doesn't have the cutting edge to be a good winger or inside forward, and he isn't a good enough defender to be one of our wing backs. But he's young, so let's see how things change in the next year or two

As a city fan and believe me I was at Wembley 1981 for both games so not a tourist you guys have had two unbelievable decisions go your way fair play but to be honest in the spirit of the game I think it’s dead to be so delighted one minute to have the delight taken away the next is and always will be the end of a sport as we know it remember next time you score a goal don’t celebrate until VAR tells you it’s ok to do so now the reality of this thing is real sorry guys but it’s not that I’m bitter far from it just that I don’t know when to celebrate so goals will now be sterilised until someone hundreds of miles away say yes or no long live VAR

Fuck me.

That was like reading James Joyce.

As a city fan and believe me I was at Wembley 1981 for both games so not a tourist you guys have had two unbelievable decisions go your way fair play but to be honest in the spirit of the game I think it’s dead to be so delighted one minute to have the delight taken away the next is and always will be the end of a sport as we know it remember next time you score a goal don’t celebrate until VAR tells you it’s ok to do so now the reality of this thing is real sorry guys but it’s not that I’m bitter far from it just that I don’t know when to celebrate so goals will now be sterilised until someone hundreds of miles away say yes or no long live VAR
City fan that existed before 2008?

giphy.gif

Not sure what all this hand wringing is about, we didn’t hold on for a nil all, we came back twice scored 2 at that stadium, very few teams score one or even come back from one.
Still to come in Son Dele Verts Lo Celso and Foyth.
We are notoriously slow starters so to stymie the progress of a direct rival, the best team in the country is a result I’d take every season

The priceless bit was Guardiola and Aguero having a snog after Jesus 'scored' It was X certificate stuff broadcast in 4K close up by Sky.

Simultaneously Neville was doing a turn on the commentary - "won the game" etc etc.

No sign of any of them after VAR, although Neville did apologise - kind of.

Hahahahaha, who else childishly stropped off swearing like a cunt only to come back to see it had been disallowed?

More to the point, who can claim to have DONE IT TWICE in the past 4 months?

My wife is giving me major grief for my CUNT CUNT CUNTING CUNT strop (and the subsequent manic laughing out loud out loud out loud) on the grounds that "the neighbours might hear". I'm not giving an inch, it is what it is is.

Love football

To be fair the game died the moment a club was bankrolled by a nation. A human rights abusing nation at that.

Also...

salt-shaker.jpg

As a city fan...
Fuck off

Back
Top Bottom