Man City at Wembley - 14Apr - 19:45KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does the quarter to eight kick off on a saturday not seem weird to anyone else?

It's not La Liga?

I think it's something the Premier League are looking to bring in. I'll be in Germany so it's 8:45 there.. But i'll be so fucked I won't be able to see colours.

I'm looking forward to having a nice relaxing day to get things done, before the football. That's the theory ,anyway.
In reality i'll probably be mangled by 7,we'll win by 6 goals(Kane double hat trick) and i'll wake up in a police cell with my boxer shorts on the wrong way round...
Bring it on!!

I quite like the late kick off. I'll be out during the day for the wifes 30th birthday celebrations as well so I would have missed it otherwise.
Get the kids to sleep and then it's time to settle down and watch us kick the shit out of Oil FC

It's a shit time/day combo for a kick off. I'm in London for a gig that night. If had been a 3 o'clock kick off, or even the 17.30 kick off I could have gone to both. Feel sorry for the City fans. Absolute crock.

This is now completely sold out.

Which is shit, because I was fighting over one of the last 4 tickets.

Looks like tickets available on the ticket exchange on the official site.

gxyxNL8.jpg

Actually, just read up on the ticket exchange - if you want to buy a ticket that's listed on there you have to go to the Ticket Exchange tab when looking for tickets. I'm not sure they show up under the 'Choose my own seats' tab. Worth a look for Aussie Yid in London Aussie Yid in London etc.

Not just mine in block 231. Other blocks are available.

That's block 231...

Back
Top Bottom