Luton (A) Saturday 7th October - 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are you calling winning their last game “a good run”?

Their only other result the entire season is a draw against Sheffield, which is Sheffields best result of the season.

Unless you mean the carabou cup and think any of these teams outside the favorites actually care about it.

Winning is winning. Simple.

See City for example.

Never dismiss it, which is why I was so relieved we bounced backafter losing to Fulham.

The Luton game is massive. Our biggest of the season so far. By a long long way, because it's arguably the one we are most expected to win.

Winning is winning. Simple.

See City for example.

Never dismiss it, which is why I was so relieved we bounced backafter losing to Fulham.

The Luton game is massive. Our biggest of the season so far. By a long long way, because it's arguably the one we are most expected to win.
Form is a pattern of performances. Good or poor. One is not a pattern. Two usually isn’t enough either.

Every game is different might get a little pointer to where we are going if we can impose ourselves and win by a couple of goals .We all know over the last couple of years we mostly fail to deliver when we play first or after other teams have lost.Luton will be well up for it after their win yesterday and few expect them to win .Bring it on .

Luton. As well as having the FOURTH BIGGEST AIRPORT in London, the town is also birth place of Monty Panesar, childhood home of Andrew Tate, home to the UK's largest one-day festival and of course, most famously known for being a total fucking shithole.

Nicknamed "The Hatters" due to Luton's hat making pedigree - back in the 1930s, as many as 70 million hats were churned out a year. Luton are making their first top flight appearance since 1992, the year Bill Clinton was voted President in the cesspit across the pond.

Luton have made a shaky start to the season, losing their first 4 games before turning things around a bit with a draw against Wolves and an away win against Everton. Due to the stadium issues at the start of the season, the game against Burnley got postponed, it's been rearranged for the 3rd, so they've got a game beforehand to contend with.

My predicted line-up - although it picks itself now.

Johnson - Son - Kulusevski
Maddison
Bissouma - Sarr
Udogie - VDV - Romero - Porro
Vicario
This is the last game before yet another dogshit International break nobody fucking cares about, let's go into it on high and retain the momentum from what's been a phenomenal start to the season under the breath of fresh air that is Big Ange.

COYS

Celtic Fc Sport GIF by Celtic Football Club

:ange-facepalm:
It's also the birthplace of Liam Goodenough (DT,) the wife beating Woolwich Scumbag Coward.

That's all you need to know about the Shithole that is Luton.

The Luton game is massive. Our biggest of the season so far.
I've read some bollocks in my time........

Luton away is bigger than Woolwich away, Man U at home and Liverpool at home?

Because we're 'expected to win it'

So by that logical analysis, our next biggest game of the season will be Luton at home?

Dear oh dear.

I've read some bollocks in my time........

Luton away is bigger than Woolwich away, Man U at home and Liverpool at home?

Because we're 'expected to win it'

So by that logical analysis, our next biggest game of the season will be Luton at home?

Dear oh dear.

You don't get my meaning. No issue.

Those who understand our failings in previous years will completely recognise the massive significance of this match.

Columbo is on. Watch that. Easier to comprehend.

4 points from the last 2 games would normally mean we fuck up at Luton , but this is Anges spurs and we have a week to prepare for this , professional performance and we can be top the league , where we belong for Tea time!

You don't get my meaning. No issue.

Those who understand our failings in previous years will completely recognise the massive significance of this match.

Columbo is on. Watch that. Easier to comprehend.
Ok then, I'll give you that.

"In the context of what's gone before", yes this is our biggest game of the season so far.

Just don't cock it up!

Oh and bugger off with the Columbo dig.... I knew exactly what you were getting at but the way you lauded it was total bollocks.

Last edited:
We definitely need to get the win here as there are some other big games going on that will result in dropped point by teams around us:

Brighton v LiVARpool
Woolwich v City
Spam v Newcastle

Also, big mid-table clash of United v Brentford

Also also, big relegation battle of Burnley v Chavs.
And an International break to follow!

Could be a MASSIVE weekend!

Am I right in thinking no injuries from yesterday?

Son was okay, the plan was always 60 mins, Bissouma seemed to survive that horror tackle from Jones.

Back
Top Bottom