Luton (A) Saturday 7th October - 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Proper match day thread, you love to see it.

After 2 impressive results against top 4 rivals, what could go wrong against Luton? :ange-blow:

Same team from today for me. Richy out wide allows fluidity in him and Son switching. They have less recovery time and we have a bigger and more quality ridden squad. Get a win here and we go into the international break looking very rosy.

Proper match day thread, you love to see it.

After 2 impressive results against top 4 rivals, what could go wrong against Luton? :ange-blow:

Same team from today for me. Richy out wide allows fluidity in him and Son switching. They have less recovery time and we have a bigger and more quality ridden squad. Get a win here and we go into the international break looking very rosy.

Especially if Woolwich v City is a draw 😎

I have a soft spot for Luton as a good friend of mine follows them from the time he lived there as a young boy. Was chuffed for them when they got their first EPL win against Everton. They’re an honest side of battlers. We should beat them 3–0.

If son is nursing an injury I can see BJ on the left , Richie centre and Kulu right - try and get the job done early but it won’t be an easy game!

Biggest game of the season by far.

Now all expectation is we win, despite Luton beating an in-form Everton.

This is the game where complacency could easily bite. Where we could be too cocky and believe in the hype. Where the decisions go against us.

I want to see is being utterly professional and more than on it.

Win this game and we go top. So the stakes could not be greater.

It's huge.

Biggest game of the season by far.

Now all expectation is we win, despite Luton beating an in-form Everton.

This is the game where complacency could easily bite. Where we could be too cocky and believe in the hype. Where the decisions go against us.

I want to see is being utterly professional and more than on it.

Win this game and we go top. So the stakes could not be greater.

It's huge.
In-form Everton?!

Got to follow up the great performances of the past couple of weeks with three points here.

Would love to see a comfortable, professional 0-2 victory here.

on a side note, would love to experience the Luton Town away end.

Will get revenge whistles after the media fuss.

Needs to be the best performance of the season to beat this lot.

Might start Emerson at RB because they go hard for aerial attacks. Porro was immense vs Liverpool but Emerson could be there horse for the course

Back
Top Bottom