Luton (A) Saturday 7th October - 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I didn't notice this at the time but could this tug have something to do with Richi missing his sitter?

Nothing was made of it as far as I can remember so maybe it just looks worse than it really was...

0_GettyImages-1722281366.jpg
Lets call for a replay-
Just saying!
Awkward The Simpsons GIF

I didn't notice this at the time but could this tug have something to do with Richi missing his sitter?

Nothing was made of it as far as I can remember so maybe it just looks worse than it really was...

0_GettyImages-1722281366.jpg
he should be screaming at the ref to check VAR then. not just look like hes missed a sitter. so should son whos got a clear sight of it.

Been told to hoover up. (£500 hoover should not need me )
Anyway ipad on. 'Oh shut uppa your face comes on'.
Whats amatter you ah,
YOu gotta no respect
Why you looka so sad
Itsa nicea place
ITS THE TOP OF THE LEAGUE

there is a big drop off in press intensity when sarr and biss get replaced with skipp and PEH, that alone makes it feel more of a sitting back waiting to concede. they dont have the power in their legs.
Your first paragraph made sense and so did the one I'm quoting but then, right at the end, you have to go and wreck a perfectly good post with this utter crap. I wonder what planet you're on. I think it's Spoutoutof - one of the moons of Uranus.

This is TFC. You can't just be happy with the win. You have to show how knowledgeable about football you are by slagging certain players off.

I think is was as a complete team performance as we could wish to see playing ten, versus eleven.

Numerical disadvantage but in truth the only position that changes is up top.

Opponent fans commenting that Liverpool were the better side when they went down to ten men last week, and for long periods we were the same yesterday.

Special mention to Kulu, Porro and Sarr, who i thought were tireless, unselfish and totally focused.

Your first paragraph made sense and so did the one I'm quoting but then, right at the end, you have to go and wreck a perfectly good post with this utter crap. I wonder what planet you're on. I think it's Spoutoutof - one of the moons of Uranus.
so PEH and skipp have the same power in their legs as bissouma and sarr do they?

so you agree the press intensity comes down but dont agree about the power in the legs..... so why else would the press intensity be lower if its not to do with leg power? i think PEH and skipp give it their all i dont think its a question of will.

Don't think I've seen anyone mention this yet, but what a fucking joke that pitch was also. Was like playing on sand after the first 10 mins ball bobbling around passes dying

1970 v 2023

Same shit hole.

The PL/FA should make any promoted club commit to upgrading their stadia before a penny is allowed to be spent on players.

I have been to that shit hole many times, and Luton shouldn't be allowed in the Championship with the state of that "ground" let alone the PL.

images
Luton-FC_shutterstock.jpg

I think a lot of people's reactions are down to expectations. Woolwich away-defeat expected and so a draw was a very good result and happy. Liverpool at Home-narrow win expected but when they went down to 9 men, expected more. got narrow win but concern re could not break down packed defence.
Luton away-Expected comfortable win and for first 40 mins that looked on except again could not break down and score against packed defence. Down to 10 men and any result now ok and therefore narrow win good result.
Whilst we have held on to keep result when going down to 10 men, I cannot recall a match where we actually did better and won. When if ever did we win a match we were not winning when going down to 10 men?

Back
Top Bottom