Lucas Bergvall

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly mate, I have never seen 90mins so I have no idea but I don't always know how to measure the difference in level against a player's ability to adapt. Not deciding anything either way until I see him in a Spurs shirt but I will say this, by 18 you can already tell in young people which ones are different. Sure, some bloom later and you need to account for that in your pathway but this kid doesn't just look like a big kid bullying at a lower level.
Looks better than the other kid Roony in my honest opinion.

Really think this guy is going to have a 15/16 type Dele impact in our team.

He'll force his way in and stay there next season in my view.
Bergvall is so slow, slower than most players in Allsvenskan. He also likes to take his time with the ball, which slows down the play, and his actions typically lack pace. Even his passes are slow. Typically short passes sideways. Doesn't seem to have much of a shot and his overall game is very horisontal rather than vertical.

He must have one of the best agents in the world because how both Barca and Tottenham competing for his signature is just nonsense. In the Premier League, pace is so important, I don't really see him ever become a top player.

Bergvall is so slow, slower than most players in Allsvenskan. He also likes to take his time with the ball, which slows down the play, and his actions typically lack pace. Even his passes are slow. Typically short passes sideways. Doesn't seem to have much of a shot and his overall game is very horisontal rather than vertical.

He must have one of the best agents in the world because how both Barca and Tottenham competing for his signature is just nonsense. In the Premier League, pace is so important, I don't really see him ever become a top player.
What are his strengths?

Have you just described Dele Alli to me?

I knew it.

Good players make time on the ball.

He fingered your misses didn’t he?

Mate, he didn’t know she was taken and she was all over him.

ok

Bergvall didn’t toy with the opposition in Allsvenskan. If you look at Sofascore rating he wasn't even the best teenage midfielder in the leage. Dahbo and Kazper Karlsson did better.

Further on Bergvall is not a "Sweden international". He played a friendly game during the winter season against Estonia, those games are played without players based outside of the Swedish league so it's basically Sweden D team.

It would shock me if Bergvall gets any game time in Premier League.

He looked gassed in the 2nd half. I think a move to the Premier League is way too early. He needs to develop a lot physically. I think he will remain in Djurgården until next summer, or perhaps, get loaned out to a club in a somewhat stronger league than Allsvenskan such as the Eredivise.
Did his dad run over your cat?

Because the guys at Barca and Tottenham must not have a clue 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom