Lucas Bergvall

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He looked gassed in the 2nd half. I think a move to the Premier League is way too early. He needs to develope a lot physically. I think he will remain in Djurgården until next summer, or perhaps, get loaned out to a club in a somewhat stronger league than Allsvenskan such as the Eredivise.
He’s 18. Who cares if he never makes it, worth a gamble

He’s 18. Who cares if he never makes it, worth a gamble

Some people know him as “Hope” (Ren).

He’s given us more watching these last 3months highlights, than many senior signings gave us all their time with us (late 90’s early 00’s especially). That guy is obviously trolling or has a personal grudge.

In January 2023 during physical tests in Djurgården a 16yo Lucas Bergvall performed 2nd best in the team at the short sprints. If you bash him for a lack of speed you know nothing about football.

Personally I'm just happy he's leaving Djurgården this summer, he's too good for allsvenskan and Djurgården is my number one hate team in Sweden.

The kid breathes football. So obvious he loves the game the way he plays it. Looks like he has a bit of ego to him too, which you need, as long as it's not a la CR7 from early days at Utd...we saw what happened when he learned how to focus.

Maybe Lucas won't be ready for the PL next year. Perhaps he will need that loan to the Champo or Eredivisie for a year or two. And yeah, it's always possible that he'll turn into the new Tomas Brolin.

But as of right now, he's bloody exciting to watch. Can run, dribble, pass, cross, shoot, head it, score...even tackle. And it feels great to know he's on our books for a few years...for a mere 10 mil.

In another interview i read he's weighing 80 kg. Not as lightweight as I thought. I'm guessing that's more than Gil and Salomon together.

In another interview i read he's weighing 80 kg. Not as lightweight as I thought. I'm guessing that's more than Gil and Salomon together.
Yeah but he is bragging about in a sense that is kind of arrogant. He said he’s added 8 kg of muscles. Look if that was true good on him. But really it’s mostly water and fat if you gain 8 kg.

I hope he has a succesful career. But leaving for Spurs which is one of the best teams at this stage of his career is simply delusional. He has a big ego and thinks too highly of himself. He is talented but nowhere near PL level.

Think of Bellingham for instance. At Bergvall’s age he was nowhere near PL quality. And he made a smart move, and look where he is now. Probably the best attacking midfielder in the world. It just tells you how important having a reasonable ego is to be a succesful footballer. Bergvall has a massive ego, and it’s not a good thing. He will realize the moment he moves to London just how far he is from PL quality, and at that point he will regret he didn’t go to Bundesliga.

Yeah but he is bragging about in a sense that is kind of arrogant. He said he’s added 8 kg of muscles. Look if that was true good on him. But really it’s mostly water and fat if you gain 8 kg.

I hope he has a succesful career. But leaving for Spurs which is one of the best teams at this stage of his career is simply delusional. He has a big ego and thinks too highly of himself. He is talented but nowhere near PL level.

Think of Bellingham for instance. At Bergvall’s age he was nowhere near PL quality. And he made a smart move, and look where he is now. Probably the best attacking midfielder in the world. It just tells you how important having a reasonable ego is to be a succesful footballer. Bergvall has a massive ego, and it’s not a good thing. He will realize the moment he moves to London just how far he is from PL quality, and at that point he will regret he didn’t go to Bundesliga.

Bellingham went from Birmingham to Dortmund because he could start in Champions League games, he's always been that arrogant side of self confident and has now gone into Real Madrid at the age of 20 odd and already owns the place.

If Bergvall is that arrogant it will serve him very well.

Yeah but he does it slowly apparently.

You're getting boring, man. So agenda-driven.

And you're talking some absolute dross...you gain 8kg, it's mostly water & fat?! You obviously know zilch about the human body or fitness.

🤡

You're getting boring, man. So agenda-driven.

And you're talking some absolute dross...you gain 8kg, it's mostly water & fat?! You obviously know zilch about the human body or fitness.

🤡
Nah Jay shut up. There's a story here. Tell us Oskja what's this about bro? What did he do to you.... :kanehand:

atomic wedgie GIF by gifnews

Nah Jay shut up. There's a story here. Tell us Oskja what's this about bro? What did he do to you.... :kanehand:

atomic wedgie GIF by gifnews

A. The golden boy Bergvall stole his missus

B. Oskja is in love with Bergy but it ain't ever happening

C. Took his spot at Djurgarden

D. Ran over his dog in his expensive car

E. Curveball...Oskja is actually Bergvall himself, trying to manage our expectations

Back
Top Bottom