Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why didn’t he scored the first one like that?
The amount of time in the delay with the lino sticking his oar in saying to Moss 'if he didn't get a touch then its offside, but I can't be sure' would have ratcheted up the pressure no doubt

Plus Can being a cunt walking guy across the box far too slowly

Anyway fuckem - point up there is an improvement and prob fair on reflection...

And Can is a cunt, so is Klopp with his pashun and wanky well done sarcastic applause. Entitled cunts the lot of them bin dippers

The penalty controversy is going to deflect from the fact that golden boy Klopp when under pressure removed his counter attacking option in Marne, which just invited more pressure onto a weak and panicky defence.

Won't fit the media narrative of course.

Over the moon with beating utd & drawing away to liverpool. Well done poch & the boys. Kane has such guts taking that 2nd pen. Verts was superb today, my favourite player. They have all done us proud this week.

quality 2nd half performance bar and hopefully kane has a large monkey off his back now he's got the ton.
4 out of 6 points from these 2 difficult games is a great start.
and fuck you klopp you massive cunt

Enter this thread into the Classics just for the melting on either sides. Great end although we took it to them in the second half.

Can i come out from behind the sofa yet?
I'm a coward too. I turned it off on 88min. Just couldnt bear to watch. Came on here 10 minutes later to see that Harry had scored and Im jumping all around the house thinking we had fucking snatched it. Now realise it was an eqaliser and we drew.
My head is so fucked up right now

Bollocks we could have won and should have won.
their 2nd looked a bit dubious but I really haven’t had the time to check, was so gutted.
Their first was gift wrapped.
Yet if we would have been more clinical we’d have turned the game .

Every player misses penalties, even the worlds best.
It would have been really hard on us if we’d not come away with a point.

Like I said.
We have it got a lot of depth in replacements due to injuries comebacks.
These players have just had two massive games.
We have another coming 3 coming up in quick succession too.

We didn’t look sharp and that’s understandable. The same 10 ran their bollocks off on Wednesday night,
If we’d played Huddersfield we may have been a bit more energetic and our minds sharper.

Just get Wednesday out the way and hopefully we will be sharp and up to do the gooner s.

Back
Top Bottom