Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a fucking strange game. I honestly didn't know how to feel at any point. I didn't even realise Wanyama's shot went in, it travelled so fast, so far in the corner and bounced out off the net so fast that it looked like it had come off the pole behind the goal and even the commentator didn't react to it instantly, so I just stood motionless for a good 4 seconds not sure what had happened. Then the whole episode of the penalty miss, their goal, the second penalty.... dear god why do I put myself through this??

Let me just say I am so glad Kane is over with the 100 goal mark. I knew Kane was not to be let down but I didn't think it would happen that way. Someone get his name down that linesman :kanegoal:

Fuck you Klopp you fucking Nazi fake disrespectful cunt running down the line like that trying to wave your dick in Pochs face and fuck you Sky for sucking Liverpools dick all afternoon Van Dijk killed your liverpool defences prayers answered topic with a 93 minute knee in the back and when you wanted to throw Harry Kane under the bus so you could slowly and sensually rim Mo Salah , its all gone you Liverpool sucking assholes and i also pirated your channel. COYS

I’d like to congratulate myself for not throwing the remote against the wall and watched until the end. Real clutch performance if I do say so myself.

The amount of time in the delay with the lino sticking his oar in saying to Moss 'if he didn't get a touch then its offside, but I can't be sure' would have ratcheted up the pressure no doubt

Plus Can being a cunt walking guy across the box far too slowly

Anyway fuckem - point up there is an improvement and prob fair on reflection...

And Can is a cunt, so is Klopp with his pashun and wanky well done sarcastic applause. Entitled cunts the lot of them bin dippers
Almost like they looked for a reason not to give it .....:deledoubt:

Anfield hoodoo again. We played so well 2nd half and deserved a win but did not get it again. Happy with draw but it could have better

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom