Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

15854806.jpg

Van Dijk cost it for them. ;)
Anyway, we did deserve at least a draw (Despite what I said in jest earlier). We totally dominated the second half. I hate the cunts who blasphemed against Harry on here.

From thinking we were gunna win, to losing, wow im fucked

Not the best result but pretty good tbh

Just fucked off with the commentary for Wanyamas goal, Martin Tyler made me think it didntd go in, ruining another Spurs goal. Cunt.

Draw is about right.

We were woeful first half but improved second half. Fair play to the assistant referee, that took guts, especially at Anfield. It was a penalty, but the first one was offside so it’s justice done.

I said I’d take 7 points from these 3 league games. We needed this point going into Woolwich, we’ll be buzzing with confidence.

Back
Top Bottom