Liverpoo v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 31.03.19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe we have finally clicked on and are pulling players from these crappy internationals and everyone is fit sunday!

I'd like to think the lads are told "any twinges, get off and come home"(*) but it still relies on the player to make the 'club-centric' call in the moment.

(*Hopefully accounts for Dele & Serge, if not Dier... But Harry being Harry - and maybe more poignantly him being captain - no chance when it comes to him.)

Last edited:
Thought it was quite telling and annoying as fuck that England were 4 up last week and Kane wasn't subbed off. I know hes captain but fuck off Southgate, you are getting every minute out of our players the last cupla years-absolutely no need to keep your talisman and lone striker on when 4 up at home.

Thought it was quite telling and annoying as fuck that England were 4 up last week and Kane wasn't subbed off. I know hes captain but fuck off Southgate, you are getting every minute out of our players the last cupla years-absolutely no need to keep your talisman and lone striker on when 4 up at home.

I'm gonna be fucking livid If Wilson doesn't get at least 45mins.

Ditto re: Warde-Prowse/Dele.

(See tonight's line-up)

Last edited:
Danny playing tonight as well, Southgate doing every thing he can to try and fuck us up!

I accept that he's gotta play someone...

I mean, play Chillwell twice and Leicester can be rightfully pissed off too.

It's the lack of rotation against weak-ass teams and gambling on injury niggles I object to.

With the owners and the club itself delivering in full glory beyond everyones expectations, we now have the stage that is the envy of the elite.

It’s coming to the point where now the talking has to stop, and the people on the pitch need to deliver their part of the bargain.
There is a massive feel good factor right now, and the players have a knack of pissing all over such vibes.

It has to stop, and it has to stop against Liverpool. This match isn’t a free pass for the “real event” against Palace. We need to go to Anfield and the team needs to show they deserve to play for this club, not that we are “lucky” to have them.

No longer the stepping stone, the excuses are gone. Levy’s delivered, now it’s Pochs and the boys turn.

COYS

With the owners and the club itself delivering in full glory beyond everyones expectations, we now have the stage that is the envy of the elite.

It’s coming to the point where now the talking has to stop, and the people on the pitch need to deliver their part of the bargain.
There is a massive feel good factor right now, and the players have a knack of pissing all over such vibes.

It has to stop, and it has to stop against Liverpool. This match isn’t a free pass for the “real event” against Palace. We need to go to Anfield and the team needs to show they deserve to play for this club, not that we are “lucky” to have them.

No longer the stepping stone, the excuses are gone. Levy’s delivered, now it’s Pochs and the boys turn.

COYS
Stadium is not going to make the squad better. The squad will still be a 3rd-6th squad.

COYS

Eh. You think the players give a fuck about the stadium they are playing in?

It's all about money for all of them. Only in Kane, Winks and Poch (because of the project) perhaps they care.

If Poch really wants to win etc then he isn't translating it to squad because the performances have been awful for the entire season, not just the string of recent defeats. And Kane as captain should really be inspiring the squad more, but then, do they really care about trophies? Haven't seen it in them.

Levy has delivered the stadium, but he hasn't with the new players or existing contracts for some, so honestly everyone's got blame to share around except the fans who are treated quite shite. Stop asking about our mentality when the players on the pitch have none.

Back
Top Bottom