Liverpoo v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 31.03.19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man the international break is painful. I hate it so much! There’s already bullshit speculating about Poch based on his interview in Spain yesterday. 2 long fucking weeks and tbh it doesn’t help that it’s bloody Liverpool at the end of it.

I'll be watching from the Supporters' Club in Houston, Texas, whilst the girls I'm travelling with are going to Galveston. I hope that I won't be wishing that I had gone with them!!
I know I'm being a pessimistic wuss, but I'll take a draw now.

I think we stand a good chance of holding them or even winning by poaching a goal. You never know with Kane, Son and Eriksen. However much we hate them, they play fast attacking football so if we use Sanchez and Sissoko we're screwed. They only have 2 speeds, slow and reverse.
COYS

Man the international break is painful. I hate it so much! There’s already bullshit speculating about Poch based on his interview in Spain yesterday. 2 long fucking weeks and tbh it doesn’t help that it’s bloody Liverpool at the end of it.
Normally yes - this one I am over the moon about - fuck we need to take the break.

Is it over a week until our next game?

Forced to visit the:
"Theme tune" thread
Eriksen thread for the ongoing bust-up about whether he or Sissoko is worse.

In desperation watched the Jocks being thrashed by some team from Tibet (or somewhere).

Rashford and TAA pulled out of England squad (there's a surprise), so all our boys will play tomorrow.

No injuries please and come home safely.

Time drags...

What frustrates me is that players like Van Dijk and Mane are showing leadership.

I look at us and ask why the manager's stated desire and ambition fails to deliver a player on the pitch who takes on the mantle.

I don't see how we get a result at Anfield for many reasons.

What frustrates me is that players like Van Dijk and Mane are showing leadership.

I look at us and ask why the manager's stated desire and ambition fails to deliver a player on the pitch who takes on the mantle.

I don't see how we get a result at Anfield for many reasons.

A shocking revelation. :pochrolleyes:

What a surprise ....

Trent Alexander-Arnold, Xherdan Shaqiri, Naby Keita despite all withdrawing from International duty are all expected to be available to face Spurs

Good piece in the Standard, proud of our lads, but this can't help us ...

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...tottenham-and-the-top-four-race-a4095786.html

Back
Top Bottom