Liverpoo v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 31.03.19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So we got Dier and Aurier Injured now In the international break, no was can we have tripps as RB in thins game as we know he will just gift them a goal I’m the first 10 minutes

Do we know where Firminho, Salah and Mane are playing? hopefully bloody miles away and have lots of travel to do.....

Lloris
Aurier
Alderweireld
Vertonghen
Davies
Dier
Winks
Dele
Eriksen
Son
Kane

Gazzaniga
Trippier
Sanchez
Rose
Sissoko
Lamela
Llorente

A little harsh on Wanyama, Foyth, Lucas etc to not make the squad but it's all about 3 points and I think this is the strongest squad and options we can have going into this one. Touch and go if I should go for Lucas or Llorente, I just feel more comfortable with Fernando coming off the bench if we need added height to attack or defend set pieces.
Sissoko is a certainty for this game.

Back
Top Bottom