Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Posted this in the match thread and I am going to post it here as well.

Kane is going to want to leave this shitshow and the people championing ENIC will get their ultimate wish, nice profits, shit midtable football in a comfy stadium with NFL extras and a few concerts.

Keep on stanning for these greedy corporate arseholes over the club if it makes you feel happy, I have seen enough, they need to fuck off and let someone else try to actually make us competitive, WE'RE A FUCKING FOOTBALL CLUB FIRST AND FOREMOST! THAT'S WHAT OUR SUPPORTERS PAY THE HIGHEST TICKET PRICES FOR!

Despite Son starting the game....."Jose said 3 times that Spurs played without a striker"

So, your'e claim that Son is a striker looks pretty ridiculous now

You're disputing our own managers judgement to try and justify our pathetic decision to wing it through the window with O strikers.:mourfacepalm:

Awkward.

Stockholm Syndrome prevails
Now we have to assume mourhino lie's! just days before they swore mourinho never lies. Now he is lying of course!

The guy is an actual cunt

His statement justifying us not spending reminded me of the queen during austerity saying we need to tighten our belts from her palace.

Levy the most well paid chairman in the league, charging the most expensive ticket prices etc tells us he's not really ever going to back a manager. Midget slaphead prick.

Oh my word. The cult won't like this

source.gif

I just hope when Kane leaves it's to the same team Tanguy goes to so I can just make a smooth switch.
I'll be like those foreign fans who are really just fans of a player.
Done with ENIC FC. Cringe receptors have worn out listening to the embarassing boot licking sounds from their apologists. Have some self respect.

The guy is an actual cunt

His statement justifying us not spending reminded me of the queen during austerity saying we need to tighten our belts from her palace.

Levy the most well paid chairman in the league, charging the most expensive ticket prices etc tells us he's not really ever going to back a manager. Midget slaphead prick.

That entire interview was him kissing his own arse and giving the middle finger to the supporters and people still came out of that celebrating him and ENIC.

A man who thinks football needs to stop it's "obsession with spending" but is happy to reap the huge profits that come from selling in the same market, that alone tells you how much ENIC give a shit about this club and the supporters.

Constant backward steps?

Horseshit. If you are old enough to remember scholar, you are old enough to remember Sugarunder whom it was a good year if we finished top ten. Who paid himself dividends. Who had the club rent his services as chairman from another of his companies. Who embarrassed the club at an international level with his post Klinsmann interview.

No one is saying there ain't been backwards steps under enic. With the benefit of hindsight, managerial appointments have been poor ( although in most cases well justifiable at the time...Ramos, for example, was considered quite the coup at the time)

But constant? Horseshit. We are in a better position under ENIC in every conceivable way than under their predecessor (the only other owners we have had in the premiership), so how can we have gone backwards?

My problem isn't us going backwards, my problem is that we will never get any better under their ownership and people think we can't do any better than them and they use owners from over a decade ago as a measuring stick against them to celebrate what they have done for us.

The only people benefitting from this club at the moment are our owners, we haven't seen a trophy in over a decade and whilst we have a nice shiny new stadium, what do we have on the pitch?

We have become a soulless corporate playtoy but without all the silverware that normally comes along with that.

That entire interview was him kissing his own arse and giving the middle finger to the supporters and people still came out of that celebrating him and ENIC.

A man who thinks football needs to stop it's "obsession with spending" but is happy to reap the huge profits that come from selling in the same market, that alone tells you how much ENIC give a shit about this club and the supporters.
Well put
It really was eye opening.

Up until that point even when I disagreed with Levy's actions I gave him the benefit of the doubt in terms of I assumed decisions were made solely based on risk vs reward in equally a footballing and business sense.

That interviews confirms he's just a slimey greedy prick in a suit.
I know his fanboys want to believe he is a yid. Been here for ages, part of the furtniture etc How cool would it be to have a chairman that is one of us etc. But he's not. He doesn't give a shit about any of us. Wanker.

He lucked out hiring a manager (after wanting LVG first) who overachieved and gave him CL money each year (much used to build what Levy is given credit for) only to lose him due to not backing.

Is anyone still of the belief that managers are our issue? Our squad isn't good enough simple as....We have bought one defender in like 4 years.....criminal underinvestment
There are still some who believe not spending in the summer & not getting a 2nd striker was the right thing to do.

can't see anyone have enough money to us and then fund replacements in the squad, with the stadium, training ground, the housing devolpments + the value of the football club, add the money that's coming in for TV, other stadium uses etc maybe £2.5/3 billion then more money to buy replacements

He is happy with the 5m bonus spending. No "The obsession with paying massive bonuses needs to stop".

can't see anyone have enough money to us and then fund replacements in the squad, with the stadium, training ground, the housing devolpments + the value of the football club, add the money that's coming in for TV, other stadium uses etc maybe £2.5/3 billion then more money to buy replacements

Exactly, ENIC have us at gunpoint now, have made us unaffordable so they can continue to stay here and churn out the profits long term whilst the cult just lap it up and make excuses.

I've backed Levy and ENIC, but no more. I wish they would now fuck off and sell the club to some bastard rich American/Chinese/Arab/Indian (I don't care) who would spunk a shit load of cash on world class players and coaching staff.

I've spent over 40 years of my life waiting for Spurs to consistently win stuff and I honestly thought we were finally getting there in the last few seasons.

It's now fallen apart so much that we are fucking years away from challenging again. Fuck it. I want a super rich Daddy to come in and shake THFC up. It's all too comfortable and i'm done with patience!

Trouble is brewing.

#Mourinhoout is all over twitter and as anger grows at our failing coach there is no way that unlike his predecessors he will admit liability.

His gonna go on and on and on about a striker and he wony give a fuck who he throws under the bus. He has a point but that's not mine.

Levy has brought a rattle snake into his home snd that snake could bite at any moment because it's being backed into a corner.

Big few months ahead for the club to manage the fan anger that's growing.

So much money needs to be spent on the squad now, its going to be a painful few years.

But to some of you cretins on here not investing that summer was a masterstroke apparently.

So much money needs to be spent on the squad now, its going to be a painful few years.

But to some of you cretins on here not investing that summer was a masterstroke apparently.

Everything is a "masterstroke" to the cult, they think because Levy got VDV on the last day one time that he is a "Deadline day expert" #Levytime despite that being utter bollocks.

They also think whenever we spend low money on a signing that it's going to be a "player for the future" and build up unrealistic expectations (Gedson) and these players will be a "world class talent" despite no other clubs being remotely interested.

They also think that when a high priced signing flops it's justifcation for never spending that money again and "proves Levy right" which suits ENIC perfectly because it's more reason for them to go for another "long term project."

In other words, ENIC are right and everyone else is wrong, anyone who doubts them are wrong and we should all worship our corporate overlords or get fucked because we aren't "real supporters"

Back
Top Bottom