Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
It was actually Sammy that brought up another poll (Poch out) to try and score a few cheap points on the back of his soundbites and one-liners. I see you conveniently overlooked that.. disappointing. Back on your high horse, chappy.
But on the subject of Polls, 55% want Poch to stay, while 6 out of 10 put our current plight down to years of under-investment.

Im with the majority
Do you think the players you wanted in 2018 would have us competing with Liverpool?

Soundbites? Your opinions are literally a Jermaine Jenas article

It was actually Sammy that brought up another poll (Poch out) to try and score a few cheap points on the back of his soundbites and one-liners. I see you conveniently overlooked that.. disappointing. Back on your high horse, chappy.
But on the subject of Polls, 55% want Poch to stay, while 6 out of 10 put our current plight down to years of under-investment.

Im with the majority
Didn’t conveniently overlook anything, just didn’t see that post, or maybe skim read. Your point stands though, as does mine, that thus poll on this thread suggests Levy should stay. The poll you refer to says we should invest more. It doesn’t say Levy should go.

If you put a poll up asking if we’d be happier with more investment over the last twenty years, I’m sure youd get an overwhelming victory for yes. That still wouldn’t mean that everyone who votes yes would want rid of Levy.

More investment you say? Yes, you’re in the majority.
Levy out? Small minority fella.

And apologies if I cone across as on my high horse. I’m purely trying to understand your repetitive agenda against Levy. I’m almost at “he must’ve fucked your mum” at this point.

Get this stingy bald slaphead cunt out.

He has half our moronic fan base on strings bitching about the players and manager when it's his failings that have cost us.

He plucks soundbites, figures and false stats out of his arsehole like christmas crackers.
But I’m not saying the tripe that the media has peddled out.
You are.
Poor little Poch and his measly 450M budget.....miracle worker, shoestring, CL final.....

Hows that for sound bite?

What false stats?
No PL away win since Fulham?
Is that false?

Can you answer where you think we would be now if Levy had bought the players you wanted in 2018?
That’s Martial, Grealish and DeLigt

You scorned our link to Shaqiri, then sucked off Liverpool’s window.
Hilarious

You’re the sort of person that says the government is failing because little wannabe gangsters keep stabbing each other aren’t you
They are!!!
If the government had removed their option of going down the road and drinking fizzy pop in a youth club, inbetween games of ping pong,whilst listening to pop music on the radio, they wouldn't care a damn about Rolexs ,BMWs or £200 trainers...

They are!!!
If the government had removed their option of going down the road and drinking fizzy pop in a youth club, inbetween games of ping pong,whilst listening to pop music on the radio, they wouldn't care a damn about Rolexs ,BMWs or £200 trainers...
Lol!
Spot on.....this lazy new age line of thinking that seems to negate any responsibility or culpability as long as there is someone in a higher position.

Im standing here at work on TFC......does that mean by boss should resign and sell the company, ffs

You’re the sort of person that says the government is failing because little wannabe gangsters keep stabbing each other aren’t you

Well since you brought it up

"The new figures show that three-quarters of the boroughs in London with the highest levels of violent offending are also in the top 10 most deprived, while the same boroughs also have higher proportions of children under 20 living in poverty than the London average.
The statistics, in the most detailed study of the causes of violent crime ever undertaken in London, show that more than a quarter of all young Londoners live in the most deprived areas of the capital. It also reveals that serious youth violence in the capital started rising in 2012."

Here is the full study for you as you must be interested -> A Public Health Approach to Serious Youth Violence: Supporting Evidence – London Datastore

Some bonus links for you

Poverty and education
https://www.economics.handels.gu.se/digitalAssets/1439/1439011_49-55_research_lochner.pdf

Education and crime

Poverty and mental health

Mental health and crime

Just world hypothesis

How money changes our behaviour and attitudes

Well since you brought it up

"The new figures show that three-quarters of the boroughs in London with the highest levels of violent offending are also in the top 10 most deprived, while the same boroughs also have higher proportions of children under 20 living in poverty than the London average.
The statistics, in the most detailed study of the causes of violent crime ever undertaken in London, show that more than a quarter of all young Londoners live in the most deprived areas of the capital. It also reveals that serious youth violence in the capital started rising in 2012."

Here is the full study for you as you must be interested -> A Public Health Approach to Serious Youth Violence: Supporting Evidence – London Datastore

Some bonus links for you

Poverty and education
https://www.economics.handels.gu.se/digitalAssets/1439/1439011_49-55_research_lochner.pdf

Education and crime

Poverty and mental health

Mental health and crime

Just world hypothesis

How money changes our behaviour and attitudes
Without going into it, only cunts stab other people and blame the government

As you were

Back
Top Bottom