Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nowhere to hide now Danny Boy.

It was a trickier situation than it looked in many ways, and there was some sheer bad luck involved, but it's hard to believe how poor the club's position is right now based on where things stood at the end of 2016-17.

Bet Levy wishes he could go back and sign the best stadium naming rights deal he had on the table back then.

Once again it's the managers fault. Not levy & the owners who pick them.
Lineker
"Mauricio Pochettino has been sacked by @SpursOfficial. He helped the club to punch massively above their weight for years. Good luck with finding a better replacement....ain’t gonna happen".

Jenas.
Shoulda backed him not sacked him! Gutted for Mauricio.

Well said. Hopefully the new manager gets us to top 4 & CL final. Oohhhhh.
Until we have new owners, we ain't winning trophies.

Have to say, Levy and our owners have surprised me, I hold my hands up and admit that I may be wrong about them, this appointment of Mourinho is a clear indication for me that they want this club winning trophies and to be one of the best in world football.
For me it's a marriage made in Hell and goes against everything ENIC have ever stood for.
The whole of the football world are scratching their heads in bewilderment.

I have a theory, however. A positive one.
The rumours circulating about ENIC'S desire to sell are soon to come to fruition.
To get maximum price, they need absolute maximum exposure.

What better way to get maximum possible exposure to your brand than appoint the most high profile manager in world football.

Yes. Certailnly not changing my vote after the way Poch was shafted, but certainly reasons for some positivity this morning.

He's selling club in 3 years right? Makes sense tbh.

Do you think we'll be better with new owners?
If the new owners spend money like Abramovich, City or PSG then it's easy for them to make us better.
If the new owners want to run the club with its own profits, I would like to see anyone try and do better than Levy.

Levys been “fattening up the club to sell it” for 15 years I’ve heard.

Then the same people claim he’s neglecting it and doesn’t give a fuck about it being successful.

Wonder how that works?

Has anybody got any credible links to Enic selling up ?

Or is it the same bullshit rumours that have been going on for ever ?
The WhatsApp I got sent last night from an ST holder turned out to have been some bullshit from April 1st this year...

PBoMxix.jpg

The WhatsApp I got sent last night from an ST holder turned out to have been some bullshit from April 1st this year...

PBoMxix.jpg
Yeah, I saw your original post and the replies saying it was bollocks.
It was this, along with others mentioning "rumours", "within 3 years" etc that made me ask if there are any credibility in the rumours.

Eventually ENIC will sell and , it appears to me anyway, that the people who have been saying every year "ENIC are going to sell" will be saying "Told you so" despite the fact that they've been wrong for 15 years.

Back
Top Bottom