Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Had this argument at a dinner party at the weekend
You were on here all weekend, as usual. Unless you had your ‘dinner party’ between 3am and 7am on Sunday morning?
How you squeeze your ‘dinner parties’ between the ballet and all your charity work, and the 13 hours you put in on here is a marvel. :dawsonlol:

My mate became a vegan and had to go for vitamin B12 injections because he hadn't looked into the full implications of doing so and became quite ill.
Takes supplements now and seems okay, just funny when he has his vegan food that looks like meat products. Quorn burgers, sausages and non- chicken nuggets.
It can be worse still. I knew someone who was macrobiotic and only ate brown rice. He died aged 48. Absolutely true. Developed Leukemia from lack of nutrients to the bone marrow.

Can’t say we weren’t warned. Them Greeks always know.

The incredible thing is if this poll is anything to go by 3 in 4 of our fans are happy to win fuck all season after season. Happy to pay the highest tickets in the world to watch their team. Happy to now be termed Anchor Tennants in the (naming rights to be announced) multi sports and entertainment complex. Happy to now be sitting in a lower position in the League table than when they arrived nearly 2 decades ago.

Just so they can comfort themselves and say We're doing it the right way

Doing it the right way my Arse.

Tot Dare is To Do went out the window the moment ENIC hit the jackpot and walked through the fuckin door of one of the most illustrious clubs in the country only to have us dominated and looked down on as Woolwich or Chelsea won trophy after trophy

The club that broke records and signed Jimmy Greaves. The club that blazed a trail with Ardiles and Villa.

Gascoigne, Klinsmann, Lineker, Peters, Blanchflower, Chivers, Waddle, Ginola, Stambouli.

And here we are today. 14th in the table. A squad running down their contracts .Players and a manager deflated and beaten, and yet another long and painful rebuild on the horizon.

Yeah. Doing it the right way, guys.

source.gif

And people calling it shitting on us.
Because we didn’t buy Grealish and Zaha in 2018.

Absolute bunch of mugs
If you think the only reason why a growing number of people are disillusioned with ENIC / Levy is because we didn't sign Grealish or Zaha then your'e the mug, I'm afraid, Sammy.
Your'e just hiding behind sounbites and cheap one liners, aren't you, mate.

The incredible thing is if this poll is anything to go by 3 in 4 of our fans are happy to win fuck all season after season. Happy to pay the highest tickets in the world to watch their team. Happy to now be termed Anchor Tennants in the (naming rights to be announced) multi sports and entertainment complex. Happy to now be sitting in a lower position in the League table than when they arrived nearly 2 decades ago.

Just so they can comfort themselves and say We're doing it the right way

Doing it the right way my Arse.

Tot Dare is To Do went out the window the moment ENIC hit the jackpot and walked through the fuckin door of one of the most illustrious clubs in the country only to have us dominated and looked down on as Woolwich or Chelsea won trophy after trophy

The club that broke records and signed Jimmy Greaves. The club that blazed a trail with Ardiles and Villa.

Gascoigne, Klinsmann, Lineker, Peters, Blanchflower, Chivers, Waddle, Ginola, Stambouli.

And here we are today. 14th in the table. A squad running down their contracts .Players and a manager deflated and beaten, and yet another long and painful rebuild on the horizon.

Yeah. Doing it the right way, guys.

source.gif
You forgot happy to hero worship a manager who hasn’t won anything in his 11 year career, 6 of which have been at Spurs, hasn’t won an away game since January, and has us sitting 14th, 6pts above relegation and 11pts off 4th.

All with what was called the best best squad since the 80s just a couple of seasons ago.
People used to say it be a crime for this squad not to win anything.

#miracles

If you think the only reason why a growing number of people are disillusioned with ENIC / Levy is because we didn't sign Grealish or Zaha then your'e the mug, I'm afraid, Sammy.
Your'e just hiding behind sounbites and cheap one liners, aren't you, mate.
Can you tell me what players you were calling for in 2018?
Oh....that would be, Grealish, Martial and DeLigt.

I asked you 3 times and you ran away. So I’ll ask you again;
Do you think that the players you were calling for in 2018 (above) would have us challenging Liverpool now?
Would they have made us CL Champions?
And do you believe Poch would have used them regularly at the expense of Eriksen, Dele and Toby last season?

Try not to run away.....it just leaves you with more egg on your face.
I think you’re a bit taken a back that Poch Out is now on 45%, while Levy Out is 25%

It’s just a simple fact, most fans feel given the straight choice, changing manager would improve us, as opposed to new owners keeping Poch.

Wanting both replaced is NOT a defence of Pochettino

Last edited:
Try not to run away.....it just leaves you with more egg on your face.
I think you’re a bit taken a back that Poch Out is now on 45%, while Levy Out is 25%
Talking of egg on your face, I'll refer you to the what's gone wrong poll.

60% blame our current plight on lack of investment from Levy and ENIC.
When people look above the bluff and buster of the Poch out Bandwagon, common sense prevails.

I just bumped it up so you can take a look and wallow in your own self pity.

Take a look, my friend.

When people look above the bluff and buster of the Poch out Bandwagon, common sense prevails.

Take a look, my friend.
That’s funny coming from someone who has already conceded that it was Pochs poor decisions that have cost us silverware.

Whatever ENICs faults, we could and should still have more trophies.
Two finals and Five semis show that.
You’ve already admitted it.

So you can blame the 2018 window for Poch playing Son at LB and dropping Lloris in semi finals in 2016 against teams we had recently hammered in the PL, but that’s your problem pal.

You dropped your Pochettino Pom Poms ages ago when you admitted you would not give a toss if new owners sacked him.
As I said, wanting Levy AND Poch out isn’t a defence of Poch.

You were on here all weekend, as usual. Unless you had your ‘dinner party’ between 3am and 7am on Sunday morning?
How you squeeze your ‘dinner parties’ between the ballet and all your charity work, and the 13 hours you put in on here is a marvel. :dawsonlol:

No I wasn’t Joe but it got you a laugh from your trained fat chimp so there’s nice

As I’ve said before I often come on here when I’m in the toilet as I spend a lot of time there and as I unload I think if people like you and your fat chimp

Funny you should mention it but I’m off to do some charity work now
Try it as it’s very rewarding

Maybe you too could get a ‘dream job’ at Lords pulling pints and sweeping up leaves 🍁 if you’re nice to him

Now get the
To
Are you contractually obliged to mention Grealish, Zaha, and 2018 in every post? It’s lost all meaning you’ve repeated it so many times.

He doesn’t

Another unfunny post and surprised your fat chimp hasn’t given you a laugh 🤭

He doesn’t
I’ve mentioned them the same amount of times that John has run away from the question......

Funny that eh....

Silly plonkers weren’t even calling for world beaters in 2018.....same silly plonkers that threw a wobbly over Berahino, Bony, Schniderlin, Barkley etc etc etc

I could half understand if in 2018 they wanted us to break the bank for world class players. But JT actually wanted to swap Toby for Martial at one point.
WTF

I think his sacking will filter out the fan base a little bit thankfully and hopefully we will see a lot more people who put the club first posting here.
Personally a little tired of Pochettinos personal little fan club now....hope they disappear with him.

Last edited:

Take a look, my friend.
Why refer to another poll when this very thread has its own very specific poll? Is it because it doesn’t suit your argument that 3 out of 4 fans on this thread want Levy to stay?

Why refer to another poll when this very thread has its own very specific poll? Is it
It was actually Sammy that brought up another poll (Poch out) to try and score a few cheap points on the back of his soundbites and one-liners. I see you conveniently overlooked that.. disappointing. Back on your high horse, chappy.
But on the subject of Polls, 55% want Poch to stay, while 6 out of 10 put our current plight down to years of under-investment.

Im with the majority

Back
Top Bottom