Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Surely there can no longer be any doubts about the driving force behind the priorities of our owners any more.
And it most certainly isn't winning trophies.
I think this transfer window, if nothing else, has put the doubts to bed.

Unless Jose can work a few miracles like Poch, I think the unrest will start to gather pace.

Dybala my arse!

Dybala thing was ridiculous as was the Coutinho thing, we tried guys!

Surely there can no longer be any doubts about the driving force behind the priorities of our owners any more.

Unless Jose can work a few miracles like Poch, I think the unrest will start to gather pace.

Dybala my arse!
Oh shut the fuck up you boring twat.

Dybala my arse!
Apart from MU I think we spent the most. I did not really fancy any of the strikers on offer and no point buying a dud. In past when Kane was injured Poch did not even use the deputy. Yes I would have liked a striker but getting 2 players in was more than expected.

Apart from MU I think we spent the most. I did not really fancy any of the strikers on offer and no point buying a dud. In past when Kane was injured Poch did not even use the deputy. Yes I would have liked a striker but getting 2 players in was more than expected.

I agree. Although we did need another striker. I can’t believe there’s not a single striker out there in world football we could not get. Amazing.

We do not know the financials behind the stadium etc. It’s obvious it must effect us to operate beyond our means or whatever parameters the banks have set to do with the loan. Saying that, we did seem to be the most active in the window.

Forget about Levy for one second. We have had our chances that we should have taken. CL final was one and 2015-2016 when Leicester won the league. There is only so much a responsible chairman can do about it.

As our season teeters on the brink of disintegration, surely it's time for the 75% to seriously reconsider their vote?
I meam come on, surely the excuses can only hold up for so long.

If going through the second half of the season with no recognised striker, despite the manager publicly begging for an entire month, is your'e definition of Daring to Do then good for you.

I mean, come on guys, we went a year and a half without signing anyone, then sacked, instead of backed, the guy who heroically steered us through that period of neglection to a CL final not 12 months ago.

Surely it's time for the bulshit to end. It's time for a new approach.

Levy Out

As our season teeters on the brink of disintegration, surely it's time for the 75% to seriously reconsider their vote?
I meam come on, surely the excuses can only hold up for so long.

If going through the second half of the season with no recognised striker, despite the manager publicly begging for an entire month, is your'e definition of Daring to Do then good for you.

I mean, come on guys, we went a year and a half without signing anyone, then sacked, instead of backed, the guy who heroically steered us through that period of neglection to a CL final not 12 months ago.

Surely it's time for the bulshit to end. It's time for a new approach.

Levy Out
I wouldn’t go that far. But he needs to bring in better footballing brains to support the executive decision making around the First Team and coaching, including recruitment. Our squad needed a brutal refresh on more of an ongoing basis. We have some class talent but lots of dead wood and a crazy imbalance.

#DirectorOfFootball

I wouldn’t go that far. But he needs to bring in better footballing brains to support the executive decision making around the First Team and coaching, including recruitment. Our squad needed a brutal refresh on more of an ongoing basis. We have some class talent but lots of dead wood and a crazy imbalance.

#DirectorOfFootball
How long do we give him mate. Another 20 years?

Back
Top Bottom