Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I guess the moral of the story is that when people jump on their high horse spewing nonsense like spurs doing it the right way, the yacht and the transfer spend table put things in some kind of perspective....Why is it more moral to have an owner that sprinkles tax free billions on collecting super-yachts than having an owner that sprinkles a few shekels on his football team.
And the fact he's just rocked up in Guernsey, i thought , was worthy of a mention.
No offence to those with a different point of view though

Here's a few more details on his latest model

jh-composite-yacht-tweak.jpg
again, so fucking what?

You said we'd fail and be back to Europa League football - you were wrong. No, I said we may drop back in to the europa
You said all our players would leave - you were wrong. No, I said one or two may leave if we don't pay them their true worth
You said we don't spend money (600m on transfers in 10 years) (850m on a stadium) - you were wrong. No, I said we dont spend enough to win the titles Poch craves. He agrees
You said Poch would leave - you were wrong. No, I said he might leave.
I know your just trying to earn a bit of cred off our fellow fans to counteract your pervy image. But come on....

I guess the moral of the story is that when people jump on their high horse spewing nonsense like spurs doing it the right way, the yacht and the transfer spend table put things in some kind of perspective....Why is it more moral to have an owner that sprinkles tax free billions on collecting super-yachts than having an owner that sprinkles a few shekels on his football team.
And the fact he's just rocked up in Guernsey, i thought , was worthy of a mention.
No offence to those with a different point of view though

Here's a few more details on his latest model

jh-composite-yacht-tweak.jpg

Bellend

Yeah, but you're trapped inside this thing that's the size of a large house. Think of the chateau in the south of France you could live in for the same price.

I guess I've just never been much of a boat person.
Hardly trapped you can take it wherever you want.

Yeah, but you're trapped inside this thing that's the size of a large house. Think of the chateau in the south of France you could live in for the same price.

I guess I've just never been much of a boat person.
Haha that's what helicopters and speed boats are for. Super Yachts are just movable beach mansions. The crew sails them across the ocean and the owner just flies to the end destinations in their private jet. They don't stick around for the voyage.

Back
Top Bottom