Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy is also very much a behind the scenes guy. He rarely makes appearances for the media and almost exclusively speaks when we sign some form of business deal. He doesn't want the attention
Not really sure thats true, i think he does a lot its just he's so short we never see him...:levyeyes:

Ticket pricing is an issue, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see only moderate increases from now, while the others hike prices to catch up. He's a shrewd guy, put them up a lot all at once and get the shock other with.
He's not perfect, but he's the best around. A lot of flawed players have a chant and I think big Dan should have one too.
Mate, we've been fleeced. I can say that, just at the same time I can say he's moved us forward dramatically in his time.

There will be a time when he sells (all or part of) his investment, I am nervous about this on two fronts a) Who takes over b) What do Tottenham Hotspur Football Club actually own? A deep rooted miss-trust built up over years of business experience keeps me paranoid that the plethora of umbrella companies set-up under Levy exist to syphon off the Clubs assists. This has nothing to do with Levy per-say, just looking at what's been set-up and why? I'm fucked if I'm going to be singing a song about a bloke that when he sells up turns out he's left us in the shit. (I backed Venables when it all went turbo between him an Sugar, turns out the bloke I backed was stealing money from my club).

It's all about the Club, our club. It's up to us to hold owners to account constantly but objectively.

Last edited:
Mate, we've been fleeced. I can say that, just at the same time I can say he's moved us forward dramatically in his time.

There will be a time when he sells (all or part of) his investment, I am nervous about this on two fronts a) Who takes over b) What do Tottenham Hotspur Football Club actually own? A deep routed miss-trust built up over years of business experience keeps me paranoid that the plethora of umbrella companies set-up under Levy exist to syphon off the Clubs assists. This has nothing to do with Levy per-say, just looking at what's been set-up and why? I'm fucked if I'm going to be singing a song about a bloke that when he sells up turns out he's left us in the shit. (I backed Venables when it all went turbo between him an Sugar, turns out the bloke I backed was stealing money from my club).

It's all about the Club, our club. It's up to us to hold owners to account constantly but objectively.
We sang songs about Keano, Berba, he who shall not be named. You've got learn to let go and love again mate...
Until Levy fucks us over, I'll be of the opinion that he has transformed the club from a middle table side to contenders for the Champions League. You're welcome to hold a different view and I do see where you are coming from.
Oh DannyBoy, the Spurs, the Spurs...

Levy is also very much a behind the scenes guy. He rarely makes appearances for the media and almost exclusively speaks when we sign some form of business deal. He doesn't want the attention
As he should be, I hate hearing owners and Chairmen being interviewed on TalkSport/Sky etc (its only if they have something to peddle, something to sell - Gold, Brady & Sullivan constantly being interviewed, just like Farhad Moshiri too. This lot never shut the fuck up, always trying to reassure whilst the house is falling down).

A few years ago though Levy was far to silent, not a peep from him or even from the "Club", IMO it was a major issue the level of dialog was practically zero. I understand that with all the work required to buy up the land for the stadium required a stealth approach, to keep land values down etc., I thought us supporters were left in the dark and were at the mercy of our wonderful honest British press to write what shit they wanted. But in the last 5yrs or so I think the dialog is perfect. A right balance of Club statements and face to face open session at the end of the year too.

We sang songs about Keano, Berba, he who shall not be named. You've got learn to let go and love again mate...
Until Levy fucks us over, I'll be of the opinion that he has transformed the club from a middle table side to contenders for the Champions League. You're welcome to hold a different view and I do see where you are coming from.
Oh DannyBoy, the Spurs, the Spurs...
He ain't a football player or manager. The only songs I will be singing are reserved for them and the Club. I go to watch footy.

I know what he's done, I know what he's doing. My love is for the club, and it manifests itself when I sing for the players and Mangers whilst they wear our colours.

Let's leave singing songs and having banners up around the stadium showing love for the owner to the likes of Man City fans, it doesn't get any more cringeworthy. They are custodians, the time to praise is when their job is done.

Ticket pricing is an issue, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see only moderate increases from now, while the others hike prices to catch up. He's a shrewd guy, put them up a lot all at once and get the shock other with.
He's not perfect, but he's the best around. A lot of flawed players have a chant and I think big Dan should have one too.
Hahaha, fucking hell. NURSE!

Hahaha, fucking hell. NURSE!
My money would be on them using this one for the statue
0E6D236100000514-3780495-image-a-7_1473366532372.jpg

Which pose do you think they'll use?

Went to Tavistock’s website to look at career option think what the hell, maybe I’ll meet Levy’s daughter who’s looking for a nice Jewish boy.

The link was broken.

I’m telling ya, we’re being owned by the WTO in secret. Illuminati

Went to Tavistock’s website to look at career option think what the hell, maybe I’ll meet Levy’s daughter who’s looking for a nice Jewish boy.

The link was broken.

I’m telling ya, we’re being owned by the WTO in secret. Illuminati
Did you contact Karen Turpin?

Back
Top Bottom