Levy / €NIC. In or Out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy / ENIC. In or Out

• Levy / ENIC. We want you to stay

• Levy / ENIC. Get out of our club

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought you said ‘Off you pop’ yesterday which usually means on ignore but clearly not

I’m still living rent free in your head clearly

So not denying being a whining hypocrite then?

Telling
I have zero people on ignore.

Not sure “rent free “ is right. You do put disagrees on about ten posts a day and quote me reasonably often so it’s more like you come knocking on my door trying to sell me insurance I don’t need.

Knock knock

I have zero people on ignore.

Not sure “rent free “ is right. You do put disagrees on about ten posts a day and quote me reasonably often so it’s more like you come knocking on my door trying to sell me insurance I don’t need.

Knock knock

More laughs than disagrees but im out as this is supposed to be the Levy/Enic thread so we’re both going off it

If you want to continue this by DM feel free

You might learn something even for a pseudo intellectual

I won’t hold my breath

👋

Anger is brewing , the most apathetic fan base in football is stirring . What will Levy do to appease the pitchfork and torch carrying Spurs fans. It is hard to believe he could mess things up and make things even worse. Sadly I have this horrible feeling his next decision may prove to be his worst yet. We are in a tailspin and we have a man whose arrogance about his own talent knows no bounds . We just know he will be steering us into the iceberg that has been there for all to see for at least the last 10-12 years .

Poch doing this papered over ENIC‘s self interest before club interest,

Kim Jung-Hyun Omg GIF by The Swoon

Last edited:
And Napoleon eventually got exiled to Elba
Does that mean the Frenchman's gonna fuckoff to Woolwich mania lol
Mark my words, he'll come around.

I want LeParisien LeParisien front and centre of our picket lines with his scarf ablaze like a true frenchman, carrying a billboard sized fucking graph showing number of years under ENIC v trophies won

:levywtf:

Anyways , I’m going to watch a film , sometning to take my mind off this clusterfuck

Maybe Titanic 😐

I’d just like to say AberdeenYid AberdeenYid , stevee stevee & Airfixx Airfixx … fair play to you , I like all of ya & im a tad shocked at that YouTuber Chris’s last video, he always seemed so positive .

Something , whatever it is , is very broken with our club , it’s divided the fan base . I hope it gets sorted out & we can all enjoy the club we grew up with

The first bit was a reply to how Paratici works

Making demands was to quote Trossards agent … wait …. Wait

The bloke clearly wanted to leave , we faffed about & he’s now at Woolwich

Telling an agent to wait suggests to me that he wasn't a high priority? I mean if we end up moving on Zaniolo then i think that would pretty much put that to bed.

Anger is brewing , the most apathetic fan base in football is stirring . What will Levy do to appease the pitchfork and torch carrying Spurs fans. It is hard to believe he could mess things up and make things even worse. Sadly I have this horrible feeling his next decision may prove to be his worst yet. We are in a tailspin and we have a man whose arrogance about his own talent knows no bounds . We just know he will be steering us into the iceberg that has been there for all to see for at least the last 10-12 years .

Poch doing this papered over ENIC‘s self interest before club interest,

Kim Jung-Hyun Omg GIF by The Swoon
I think his next move will be to bring back a beloved former manager.

This guy :nunothumb:

Telling an agent to wait suggests to me that he wasn't a high priority? I mean if we end up moving on Zaniolo then i think that would pretty much put that to bed.
How can you possibly rule out Trossard was first choice and Zaniolo is plan B or C. Equally I would not rule out Zaniolo being first choice , but history tells us the former is more likely than the latter when we miss a target

Back
Top Bottom