Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need sissoko because dembele is fucked and injuries to wanyama and Toby mean dier is needed elsewhere. I don’t think that poch really rates him and would let him go if a decent bid came in.

So, how does just 1 league cup in nearly 2 decades equate to punching above our weight. The most barren spell in our post war history. Because as football fans, surely thats what its all about.
Glory on the pitch, not the fucking balance sheet.
Punching above our weight? Utter losers mentality

I think he means league position

Consistently finishing above Citeh, ManUre, Dippers etc and finishing 2nd last season

We’re punching above our weight right enough

You are making a cunt of yourself coming back gloating

Be a serious poster or fuck off mate

Just popped by to see if the forum had improved in my absence what with me saying Dele has been poor and that we have have been crap recently.
Ouch, seems 99% of people agree with that now.

No need for the abuse, enjoy the wonderful debates that are taking place.

Just popped by to see if the forum had improved in my absence what with me saying Dele has been poor and that we have have been crap recently.
Ouch, seems 99% of people agree with that now.

No need for the abuse, enjoy the wonderful debates that are taking place.

Sammy, if I didn’t enjoy coming on here I wouldn’t bother

Shame that you are now so bitter as you used to be a decent poster

Sammy, if I didn’t enjoy coming on here I wouldn’t bother

Shame that you are now so bitter as you used to be a decent poster

A decent poster before I criticized Dele and the teams form you mean?
Then I was the negative old Sammy?

Well now it appears a huge number of people want Dele dropped and think we've been poor. But that's ok as it's now the common train of thought.

A front three of Kane, Lamela and Son with Winks and Dembele behind for watford?

Sounds good to many, but "DELE SHOULD NEVER BE DROPPED YOU AGENDA DRIVEN TROLL!!!!!!!!"

All aboard that bandwagon folks......it's leaving soon

THis place is a fucking embarrassment after a defeat.

Prople who laugh at Arse TV should take a seriously long hard look at themselves.

Was surprised at the lack of Leicester fans spamming the board up and rubbing it in, but they probably took one look at the super mega cunt off already going on and thought "what more can i add?"

players are lucky these days, where I played mens football one of the players i played with warned you if you had a couple of bad passes, told you again, then next bad pass you made he would come over and lay one on you,
it did have the effect of making sure you played well, or like me tried to stay on the sub's bench
if he had played for us on Tuesday I think game would have been stopped as we only had 4-5 players on the pitch

And Mindblown. He's my friend sometimes.
Im sorry im not as popular as you though.
Jack-Nicholson-Crying.gif

Hey Mick, I reckon you must be one of these guys who votes me in the bin after each post, only to get the message you already voted for this user.
You then spend the rest of the evening trying to understand why everybody else hasn't also voted me out too, and next day im still here.

You're on a yellow now, you muppet!

How many times have you been binned out of curiosity?

on a family board.

giphy.gif

Well now it appears a huge number of people want Dele dropped and think we've been poor. But that's ok as it's now the common train of thought.

A front three of Kane, Lamela and Son with Winks and Dembele behind for watford?

Sounds good to many, but "DELE SHOULD NEVER BE DROPPED YOU AGENDA DRIVEN TROLL!!!!!!!!"

This is exactly what I mean Sammy

Your fixation on whether Dele should be dropped or not

Whether you’re right or wrong you still can’t let it go can you?

So are you back on the Forum now or off it like Salmon and Joe?

Or are we going to have periodic gloats?

This is exactly what I mean Sammy

Your fixation on whether Dele should be dropped or not

Whether you’re right or wrong you still can’t let it go can you?

So are you back on the Forum now or off it like Salmon and Joe?

Or are we going to have periodic gloats?

Nope I can't let it go you're right.
People cunting me off now saying the same just days later.

There is no gloating. I wish I was wrong, but I wasn't and now you all see it.
It's Spurs that are suffering not some poor TFC posters. I came back to show some of you up for what you are.....goody two shoes fan boys when it suits but when it doesn't Dele can see the bench now Lamelas back.

People have gone full circle in under a week, and are now saying the same things they claimed made others negative cunts.

No, I'm not coming back as a regular poster, to your obvious delight. Joe and Salmon are an example of what this place is driving away, it's a shame they've gone.

Enjoy the playground.

Must be tough being the only poster who is always 100% correct 100% of the time.
Thankfully you don't come across as smug with it.

Must be tough being the only poster who is always 100% correct 100% of the time.
Thankfully you don't come across as smug with it.

And thankfully you have stopped trying to convince yourself that Dele is playing well and anyone criticizing him is a cunt.

It's the same for all the culprits....two of you have stopped defending his form and the teams pedformances of late to just have digs, and the other is simply neg repping every post.

Those happy clapper sticks have gone quiet.

Why dont you lot fiercely defend Deles game like you was the other week?

Must be hard admitting to yourselves that you'd prefer to see Lamela and Son partner Kane on Saturday with Winks and Dembele in CM eh

:harrysmile:

And thankfully you have stopped trying to convince yourself that Dele is playing well and anyone criticizing him is a cunt.

It's the same for all the culprits....two of you have stopped defending his form and the teams pedformances of late to just have digs, and the other is simply neg repping every post.

Those happy clapper sticks have gone quiet.

Why dont you lot fiercely defend Deles game like you was the other week?

Must be hard admitting to yourselves that you'd prefer to see Lamela and Son partner Kane on Saturday with Winks and Dembele in CM eh

:harrysmile:
Its quite simple after the last 2 performances people want to see Dele dropped for the next game, people are also asking for Eriksen to be dropped. When you were calling for Dele to be dropped people didn't agree and in that time he turned out spectacular displays against Liverpool and Madrid, don't understand what you have to be smug about, your not suddenly right about him being dropped 2 months ago because people are calling for it now...

Back
Top Bottom