Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope we have a trick or two up our sleeve for the next couple of fixtures. Cause the way we are playing against this caliber of team right now, they know exactly how to deal with us. We gotta come up with something new to give us an edge, at least for a while. The only true long term solution is to buy better attacking players, but in the short term we gotta change our tactics/lineup and hope that we can surprise them.

Nearly a month without a win in the league. Time to get all 3 points. We have great memories of our last visit here, would love the same performance.

I echo the sentiments of thank god its an away game.

I think this game is perfect for us. It’s away so no Wembley pressure. Midweek should mean we have a decent support. Leicester won’t just defend. We can keep them in their place at their place. They’re a nice team to take out our frustrations on i.e. a bunch of wankers.

Lloris
Sanchez Dier Vert
Aurier Winks Dembele Rose
Dele Son
Kane

Vorm Eriksen Llorente Lamela Sissoko Davies Trippier

Like it like it. I reckon Sissoko may start ahead of Winks though. If Winks tired still.

Lamela on the bench would be massive!

:lamelaaghh:

I think we need to split the pairing of Rose & Aurier and Davies & Trippier so that we have at least one of the more athletic players on the pitch at all times.

We aren't stretching the play enough with Davies & Trippier playing, they both want to stop and pass the ball back into midfield all the time.

I think we need to split the pairing of Rose & Aurier and Davies & Trippier so that we have at least one of the more athletic players on the pitch at all times.

We aren't stretching the play enough with Davies & Trippier playing, they both want to stop and pass the ball back into midfield all the time.

Recent seasons tell me we are too unbalanced when we do that and end up playing down the same flank the whole game.

Back
Top Bottom